Jupiter6

Mar 20, 2020
How can you play as the female character?
i think you gonna need to wait for the next major build to come in as they've splited the development of both MCs to speed up the game's development

but if i'm not mistaken, you can also try 0.6

keinLLLL

Mar 13, 2018
Im very new here. get a lot of confusion.
What is the relationship between 0.6 and 1.6?
and why I cant get in a car at 1.6?
is that a glitch?
plz help

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Im very new here. get a lot of confusion.
What is the relationship between 0.6 and 1.6?
and why I cant get in a car at 1.6?
is that a glitch?
plz help
The game started with a playable female character, they then added a male too, but with a different story arc, so they split the story until 0.6.
After 0.6 they split it into 2 games, so this is just the male version now.

That doesn't mean all the content is there, because both new game versions have less content than 0.6.

This game is in development purgatory for years, they add new mechanics, remove content and start adding it back in like breadcrumbs, just to remove it all again because of some shift in scope/game engine/etc.

Try 0.6 and wait a couple years to see the same exact content on a slightly different story, rinse/repeat.

Reactions: moned and keinLLLL

Darkniz

Jun 6, 2021
Is there any way to change the settings so that it runs smoother? I literally play this game at like 30 fps and its annoying.

Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
I really want to love this game but The game is still a buggy mess and it seems like they cut even more missions/cutscenes. i like being able to take said girl on dates the twerk competition and the yogo competition but when you get the girl to max and send her to bdsm training and let her leave she dissapears and you can no longer raise her satisfaction and when you try and use her in the bdsm room you can't and it says you have to raise her to max again but you can't raise it anymore cause its bugged things like this make me not wanna play anymore

Reactions: istalo

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
This game is still a broken mess, I managed to softlock during one of the quests yet again, if you buy the laxatives before doing the last bit of Olivia's quest you're just fucked, is the developer really that stupid to not acknowledge in the code that you either have the item and don't need to buy it again (because you can't lol) or just like... not let you buy it before the quest?

This has to be one of the dumbest game designs I've seen in years, it's crazy.

Last edited:

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Does anybody have a problem with the dialog? Whenever i need to answer a question or pick a response the choices does not show up, just the bubble with the ... . The answers are there but cant see them. Im playing 1.6 btw.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes