Micary

Dec 23, 2019
Does the patreon version have more female content? Because This game is great sadly this version only has female content as a proof of concep.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so lemme get this straight.
First they had a male protag and this was a weird monster girl / human sex game with 1 quest
Then they removed all that and turned it into GTA with sex mods and a female protag
Now they removed all that again got back the male protag and only left the fetish club

sounds to me like the dev has literally no fucking idea what he's doing and is just trying out different blueprints to see which one gets him the most $

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
ok so lemme get this straight.
First they had a male protag and this was a weird monster girl / human sex game with 1 quest
Then they removed all that and turned it into GTA with sex mods and a female protag
Now they removed all that again got back the male protag and only left the fetish club

sounds to me like the dev has literally no fucking idea what he's doing and is just trying out different blueprints to see which one gets him the most $
Lack of planning is a common flaw in most patreon adult games. They often throw away many hours of work because of it.

The lack of content from most games comes from this, not from laziness from developers. They simply don't have plans, management, deadlines...

paxtn

May 6, 2019
I only tried sandbox so far, it includes a save option when you're next to your bed.Don't know about the story mode, but I guess that has it too.
In story mode there is no save option besides the bed for me.
I startet the sandbox and there is a save button. Thx.

paxtn

May 6, 2019
Anyone know where the hedge clipper for the Olivia quest is?
Edit: nevermind. I am blind. Run three times over it... :FacePalm:

G4bris

Feb 18, 2019
Doominoo
I have the same problem. There are 16 Carolines now... :FacePalm:
Same here.Restart of the game helped, but there's other serious bugs you can't avoid.
In sandbox mode, when you go to Olivia's pajama party you can't move fordard with the story, because the conversation dialogue repeat itself and doesn't allow you to take part of the actual lewd scene.

In Story mode, you fucked up right at the start.You have to sit in the car, but the option doesn't show up.

In this state the game is technically unplayable.

paxtn

May 6, 2019
In sandbox mode, when you go to Olivia's pajama party you can't move fordard with the story, because the conversation dialogue repeat itself and doesn't allow you to take part of the actual lewd scene.
What?
I bought the second whisky bottle and got back to them. Then the sex scene played.

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
hey someone know why i cant change resolution from full hd to wqhd ?
its letting me only 1920x1080
and after that 1707x960 and no more someone know how to fix this problem?
1641760536574.png 1641760514815.png

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes