FapLordMaster

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone know why after the 1st mission with Amelia, the journal doesnt open anymore, i have no idea what to do...

Edit: Saving the game and restarting it worked....

Edit 2: Everytime i use journal i need to restart game to use it again

Last edited:

FapLordMaster

Dec 30, 2019
The game is too buggy, characters keep multiplying, dialogs keep overlapping on top of each other, cant check the missions, i guess ill return when the game is better...

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
FPS is locked at 60 FPS max, ingame settings don't work.

To fix that:
Manually change the GameUserSettings.ini file under AppData\Local\SunbayCity\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

FrameRateLimit=60.000000
To whatever u want, like i've put FrameRateLimit=120

Set the file to read-only, unless you want the fps fix to revert to old value if you change something graphics related. Or just don't touch the graphics settings.

Sidenote, i see vsync is also still turned on when you turn it off ingame, so disable that too if u got gsync/freesync.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
I've checked russian torrent trackers (they usually work very quick and efficiently) - without any result:( To download this game via MixDrop just impossible - 210 kb/sec. Transfer.sh is in offline right now, I don't know what to do in this situation.
All links are a bust, Racaty has slow ass DL speeds as well and MEGA has the transfer quota which sucks... Damn, I fucking miss Nopy...

Jan 21, 2021
i wish there was a mediafire link. with all of these downloads would take an hour minumum because of the mega free download limit and generally slow speeds

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I've got a bandwidth limit on Mega and 2 other hosts are terribly slow. Any way to download this game in a matter of minutes instead of days?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes