TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Nope. It just sits like this for hours. And it speaks in German despite installing the so-called English version. View attachment 1590137
That happens to me also. What I do is set up all my downloads from MEGA and have the windows open to the files on MEGA. I use a VPN that does not always allow the conn to MEGA. Once I have my dnlds set I log out from F95 for instance close the VPN Close the MEGA downloader. Re-open megadownloader and the file usually always starts. The "config" window is always just left alone other than the # of conns (bottom right of that page). I also use TOR browser and download my files Megadownloader, XDM etc from an Eng speaking country like US or Canada of GB. Not sure why you don't get Eng. version though. I search for and use the 1.8 vers. Hopefully you can get it to work. Personally I did not find the game worth the download, but thats just me and since they do not provide "updates" I did not see that game in my future. Good luck :)
Edit:- I am sure you did this but, in the opttions>config widow once Lang is set to eng the save buton saves the settings. I don't say this to be rude or to infer anything but I know myself that I have looked everwhere for a solution to a given problem only for the answer to be something simply overlooked.

Last edited:

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
bro ffs, please at least tell where it is, i been searching for 2h already....
its great you found it ,but let other know too where it is

hornydood

Oct 23, 2016
Yes haha ... here is the magnet link (delete space after magnet)
magnet :?xt=urn:btih:d534fc88510cdf31bfec3efd3111c060339ffdc3&dn=Sunbay%20City&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dsfvhkLtmSr
I got more than 60 MiB/s - plz seed :)
Thanks, will seed.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes