somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dev Patreon post.

Hi everyone and Thank you Patrons for your great support!

We planned to release the compilation today, but we encountered unforeseen circumstances.

I started this project with talented character artist and animator Alexander (Alejandro) who lives in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. Together our mission is to bring people joy by creating pleasurable erotic moments in the virtual city of Sunbay. But we were totally unprepared, or any of us, to face one of the most horrible events that happens on our planet - war.

On February 24th, when Russia invaded the democratic and peaceful country of Ukraine, it came as a shock to us. The city of Kiev was under siege along with millions of people inside. A few days later the evacuation began and Alexander and his wife had to leave their home in a hurry, taking one backpack with only documents, some food and a bottle of water. At the sound of air-raid alarms as Russian missiles fell on residential neighborhoods from time to time.

Instead of the usual five hours it took 26 hours to get to a safer place in the town of Lviv (western Ukraine), which is near the border with the European country of Poland.
Several of my other freelance team members (from Kharkov and Odessa) along with their families and children also had to evacuate. During those days I visited Ukraine several times to meet them, help them cross the border and help them find a place to live in Rzeszów (Poland).
This terrible event disrupted our plans and broke our production chain for a while.
For now, everyone is in a safe place and we are back to work.

Next week I'm going to do a minor release with all the stuff I have at the moment. The release will include one lite sex scene with Barbie on the pier, an update to Mike's wardrobe (new stuff for torso, legs and shoes), some minor improvements and a new version of the car with a convertible roof.

I have to postpone the Major Release with the next part of the quest line for Mike until early next month.
Sorry for the delay and thanks for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Tom

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
Dev Patreon post.

Hi everyone and Thank you Patrons for your great support!

We planned to release the compilation today, but we encountered unforeseen circumstances.

I started this project with talented character artist and animator Alexander (Alejandro) who lives in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. Together our mission is to bring people joy by creating pleasurable erotic moments in the virtual city of Sunbay. But we were totally unprepared, or any of us, to face one of the most horrible events that happens on our planet - war.

On February 24th, when Russia invaded the democratic and peaceful country of Ukraine, it came as a shock to us. The city of Kiev was under siege along with millions of people inside. A few days later the evacuation began and Alexander and his wife had to leave their home in a hurry, taking one backpack with only documents, some food and a bottle of water. At the sound of air-raid alarms as Russian missiles fell on residential neighborhoods from time to time.

Instead of the usual five hours it took 26 hours to get to a safer place in the town of Lviv (western Ukraine), which is near the border with the European country of Poland.
Several of my other freelance team members (from Kharkov and Odessa) along with their families and children also had to evacuate. During those days I visited Ukraine several times to meet them, help them cross the border and help them find a place to live in Rzeszów (Poland).
This terrible event disrupted our plans and broke our production chain for a while.
For now, everyone is in a safe place and we are back to work.

Next week I'm going to do a minor release with all the stuff I have at the moment. The release will include one lite sex scene with Barbie on the pier, an update to Mike's wardrobe (new stuff for torso, legs and shoes), some minor improvements and a new version of the car with a convertible roof.

I have to postpone the Major Release with the next part of the quest line for Mike until early next month.
Sorry for the delay and thanks for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Tom
Suddenly, a guy from Ukraine appeared in the team, it's all a lie, guys, it's all for the sake of popularity

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Can any hero at least publish the last version of Sunbay City 0.4.1 ?
Kemono.party Patreon importer has been down for almost a month now. Vast majority of "leakers" here at F95 are not actually subbed to devs but just share kemono leaks, lol.

Don't expect an another update till the kemono team fixes their Patreon importer.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Less than a minute into the game, and I experienced a game breaking bug that necessitated a restarted. Fucking great.

• Haha
Reactions: doggbound
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes