Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The name of this game in the picture looks like grand theft auto is this a adult version of grand theft auto? and shame there is no futa on female or pregnancy mechanics yet hopfully in any of the updates?

Reactions: rorasaurus

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
More Links will be nice

Mega ==> limited
Transfer ==> dead
Anonfile ==> my grand'ma is running faster :)

thanks for your work and good luck
i like how they even still use the nopy links even tho its been dead for like a year already

ajiocre25

May 22, 2021
Might be a stupid question but I've downloaded the game via Anonfile and cannot find any save location. How do you save in this game ?

Dishxn

Nov 15, 2021
I think saving should be the next focus tbh. The game is so far in dev with no way of saving and having to restart every single time. Would appreciate a method of saving.

dani666

May 8, 2020
The new update is fine. At least there are more things to do and there is also a save option when playing with the male. The good point is that the world is huge. I have driven outside the city and there are dozens of kilometers to travel by. I figure out these places will be full of NPIs and locations to visit.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I've just started playing this, as I saw a video of the MC fucking the mechanic. The way it was shown, thought it was some kind of multiplayer game. Found out it wasn't, but I like the GTA feel to it and decided to stick around. Now some things I'm trying to figure out:

1. How do control your vehicle? I know how to drive it, but how do you shift gears and any other keys that work on it (found that 3 puts on the left blinker and 4 does right blinker, but what other keys work in the car)? I keep driving them around and I'll get to like 40 or so and the engine will just rev like it is going to explode and then it will shift automatically. Don't like it doing that even if the engine isn't going to explode, it just doesn't move very well when it is high revving.

2. I noticed that all the other vehicles only drive on one side of the road, the right side. Of course, they just seem to drive around in a circle around the small town area. I sometimes see a vehicle using one of the roads that intersect the oval around the city, but that is few and far between.

3. When Amelia takes me to get me some new clothes, I can't purchase anything from the clothing store (last version I could). I have to exit out of the purchase screen and go back in to get some new clothes, which spends my own money, not from some invisible wallet that Amelia would have.

4. Why do you have to spend money to get a beard? That should be a free given with the character generator.

5. I noticed in the original post that it says that James and his crew do a job and have to leave the city. But James stops hearing from his sister and has to return. If James is supposed to be the main character, why are you named Mike in the game?

6. Why after taking Amelia to see Jessika that 3 new cars pop into the parking lot, two of those you can drive. The new orange car, which was not in the last version, sits at the very end of the lot and practically blocks the entrance to the lot. And I can't get into it and drive it. Same with the red car that is all the way at the back. The lot is bad enough to drive in, let alone having to dodge parked cars.

7. Are there any other key commands that is in the game that is not defined in the Settings menu?

8. When you enter Story Mode or Soapbox Mode, the saved games needs to be distinguished. I've clicked on the Load option and it seems to only load in Soapbox Mode. Either there needs to be an option there to select which save to load, or put the load option in the Mode selection area.

9. My system isn't all that high end, but I can still play the game fairly well at low settings. However, I seem to get a lot of lag when I'm driving around the city. I haven't done the quest yet in the new version, but the quest from Amelia that runs you to drop off a paper for one of the girls (can't remember her name, but she has a slumber party that you get invited too). When I'm driving in that area, the car crawls like 1 mile an hour, even though I have the forward button pressed down fully and the speed gauge is maxing out. It usually lasts until I got out of her small neighborhood and got back onto the main drag.

10. Why is it that when you are just running around the city/room that your clothing is still the white stained shirt that you came in, but when you go into talk mode, that your clothing changes to what you are supposed to be wearing (or what you have chosen to wear from your selection)?

That is all for now until I can get to play more in the story mode.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes