Raknor

May 12, 2019
I was finally able to get into the new orange car and drive it out of the parking lot. Only car I really use is the black car. Found something new with at least that car, didn't bother to check it with the other 3 vehicles. The "driving" is horrible. Sometimes it seems to work ok, other times it works very poorly. Last night I decided to drive around the island using the new road that was put into the game. Found out that 2 will turn on your headlights. But, as I was driving along that long road, the car would not respond well. I have the forward button pressed and it moves forward (it will turn left, right, back and brake), but the engine is just crap. The speed will move up, but the RPMs will just go wacko. As well as the gear it is in. It will change from 1st, to 2nd, back to Neutral, then to 3rd and will just keep shifting between all of those as you are driving. Again, not really sure if there is a manual way to shift gears or not, I have not found it. Also, while I was driving, at least while it was in 1st gear, the RPM gauge will go all the way past 10 and circle back around to 0 and a few times past it to almost 1. If this is supposed to be our only method of moving around the island (and being able to accomplish quests), the cars need to be fixed and drive correctly.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I got to say.

This game gets worse with each update. I am guessing the girl is taken out again going back to guy content.

This is a well example of how to milk your Paetrons. Juggle two builds, back track with builds, keep milking by releasing a little content after swapping to another build with whatever gender protagonist.

I was hoping from images you could select the character starting out, unless you could? I just jumped into sandbox mode. But how it is now it is fucking garbage. Not a shocker there by anything.

Edit: Ah, look likes female is still there, haven't test content. But you can play as her, just have to do new story and select her on right. Well, time to see what is there or taken out as male part is a mess.

Edit II: Nevermind. Looks like female is stuck in club and just focus with club content removing all the former female content. Fuck this game is garbage. I wish I had good development skills to make 5k a month only to release an update now and then and then flip flop between them to milk people.

Last edited:
Reactions: zz?

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
So is there a way to play fem in the sandbox with the newest version? don't wanna play the douche. Also seems the newest version caters mostly towards he male play-through which sucks compared to the last release.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So is there a way to play fem in the sandbox with the newest version? don't wanna play the douche. Also seems the newest version caters mostly towards he male play-through which sucks compared to the last release.
No, you are stuck with female in club if you do new start and it has barebones content.

Your best bet is to find an older version that had plenty of the female content, but not sure which version that may be. Maybe someone here will know.

Reactions: BreedingTool

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
No, you are stuck with female in club if you do new start and it has barebones content.

Your best bet is to find an older version that had plenty of the female content, but not sure which version that may be. Maybe someone here will know.
I think v2021.02 was the last version with female PC story. Looks like it's been more than a year already, damn. From what I remember they said they want to merge female and male PC versions at one point.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I think v2021.02 was the last version with female PC story. Looks like it's been more than a year already, damn. From what I remember they said they want to merge female and male PC versions at one point.
It is currently merge.

It is just the merge is fucking dog shit. The only female aspect to the current build is club with very minimum content. They basically removed all the free roam to female presently.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017

Awe that's so unfortunate. Thank you though. Time to delete this version and see if i can find an older one with more fem-content.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Awe that's so unfortunate. Thank you though. Time to delete this version and see if i can find an older one with more fem-content.
Well someone had link on near end of page 87, I am assuming it was last female content one, but I haven't tested it/finished downloading it. The only working link was Gdrive one which I linked its url to Jdownloader; but still with something far from 'super high speed internet' it is going to take awhile to download to see if that is one or not.

If it is, pretty sure the cheat works for it as well as I remember it being a crtl+whatever+whatever code prior when I use to just jump to certain content.

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
As always, it was necessary to wait six months to see 3 new animations. Friends, write me in 10 years, when at least 50 new animations and 50 new dialogues are finally added - I will be grateful.

But still, in terms of animation, this is the best game at the moment. That's all it has in it.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Yes, the save icon seems to appear after you have finished the basic quests with Amelia. Once you finish them and you get to basically free roam, the icon will appear in your bedroom.

For those of you that are complaining about there wasn't much done between this version and last (at least from what I played on the male side), they added the girl at the Iron Balls mechanic shop and half of her quest line, they added the lock-picking mini-game and they put in the entire island along with a road that drives all the way around it. Now this is from the versions that I got on here, which the last version was v0.3.2 major and the newest version on here which is v0.4.3 minor. I don't know if there was anything in between those two versions as I just started to play this game and even though it does have a lot of bugs that hurt the game in a major way, I still like it. It gives me the feel of GTA and it is one of just a handful of games that gives you the ability to move where you want to and actually drive a vehicle.

Reactions: ElAguila

PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
Да, значок сохранения появляется после того, как вы закончили основные квесты с Амелией. Как только вы закончите их и доберетесь до практически свободного блуждания, значок появится в вашей спальне.

Для тех из вас, кто жалуется на то, что между этой версией и последней было сделано не так уж много (по крайней мере, из того, что я играл на мужской стороне), они добавили девушку в механический магазин Железных шаров и половину ее линии квестов, они добавили мини-игру по взлому замков и поставили на всем острове есть дорога, которая огибает его со всех сторон. Теперь это из версий, которые я получил здесь, последняя версия была v0.3.2 major, а новейшая версия - v0.4.3 minor. Я не знаю, было ли что-то между этими двумя версиями, так как я только начал играть в эту игру, и хотя в ней много ошибок, которые сильно вредят игре, она мне все равно нравится. Это дает мне ощущение GTA, и это одна из немногих игр, которая дает вам возможность двигаться туда, куда вы хотите, и фактически управлять автомобилем.
Парень, мы следим за этой игрой уже 2 года, и в этом году почти никаких изменений не произошло. Единственное, что я видел, это прогресс в анимации, но он тоже незначительный, пока они улучшали производительность, но для меня она упала)) когда смотришь на небо.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Парень, мы следим за этой игрой уже 2 года, и в этом году почти никаких изменений не произошло. Единственное, что я видел, это прогресс в анимации, но он тоже незначительный, пока они улучшали производительность, но для меня она упала)) когда смотришь на небо.
I have no clue what you said.

BigMini

Nov 6, 2018
So many bugs still. And with no easy way to save you have to start from the beginning every time. It's difficult to enjoy at the moment, but still has potential.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
So, roughly 2 hrs of gameplay and all characters are "done" except for Tina who refuses to even talk to me.
Impressive, after 3½ years of dev...lol
What am I missing? This can't possibly be it?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes