Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs he could had literally made an entire game just on the Lewd Club alone. Having sex trying not to get caught. I don't think too many games have that theme.

Reactions: NNDoge

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
need to download all 3 files? how to install?
Yes, you'll need all three files. Start unzipping part One after you downloaded the three parts, and the Unzipping App will automatically unzip the two other parts as well. Open the Unzipped Folder and start the executable. Done.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Is this worth it? Got kind of a low rating
Its low because a few reasons. He's seemingly making this entire thing based on a whim. He's flipped and flopped between male and female playable character, starting locations, beginning stages of progression, from motorcycles to bicycles, and the list continues.

The game appears to be heading into a concrete direction now, but he's undoubtedly struck the nerve of some supporters and fans of previous builds.

Feb 11, 2019
The game is beautiful, open world. Graphics, characters are well done. Even after looking at the screenshots everything is fine. So the rating of the game is terrible. What is the reason for this. According to reviews, the game is simply not optimized and people did not like it

JDBlades

Apr 30, 2020
Just played the female protagonist version for a bit - the writing is absolutely dreadful and the grammar is horrendous. I agree that there is a great game underneath but it is not currently coming out.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Is this worth it? Got kind of a low rating
It's buggy. Like you can see cars flying around while having a conversation with an NPC. I can't speak for the recent update but I played the previous version where you couldn't save your progress. After doing couple of boring errand quests you get stuck in a car for some reason and have to start over. Yeah, game breaking bugs.
I wouldn't say character models bad. Chicks are hot but there is no variety, they all have the same body proportions with different face. But it didn't bother me that much.

exter

May 29, 2017
The game is beautiful, open world. Graphics, characters are well done. Even after looking at the screenshots everything is fine. So the rating of the game is terrible. What is the reason for this. According to reviews, the game is simply not optimized and people did not like it
One reason also is, that this game was redone several times whenever it had some content. The OP says it released in december 2021, but thats not correct. The project started sometime in 2018 so thats 4 years of development with not much to show for and no clear direction. Whenever there was some content it seemed like they started all over again. For me personally thats quite the red flag and it looks like they are just milking the patreons.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes