AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
But in the dialogues the game is static, while before it was all in motion - this seems to me a big disadvantage. The game doesn't look realistic, but like a cheap novel.
And these levitating and passing through the poles and people cars...
View attachment 2602618
You can feel the inexperience of the developer. The game now looks old, compared to others. And it's been in development for 5 years. I think they need to transfer the game to a new engine.
The thing is: The game still in Alpha test version. if the developer is running a small team to make the game, so things like these can happen. Also, it is not cheap to transfer a game to a new engine.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, does anybody known how to get Tony Montana attention in story mode inside the Fetish Club? Also, I am trying to unlock the scene with the girl Barbie(or something like that). Has anyone unlock this scene without using cheats?

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Bro where do you save and how do you skip day [sleep] with Mia? I won't wait the night to advance the act 1

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Bro where do you save and how do you skip day [sleep] with Mia? I won't wait the night to advance the act 1
The current version 0.5.0 is buggy to play with female MC, because the developer has change her house and for that is not possible to save or sleep there. You need either play the version 0.4.7 or wait for the next updates, because the Devs will be focusing on the female MC story.

Reactions: CandyKiss

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
The current version 0.5.0 is buggy to play with female MC, because the developer has change her house and for that is not possible to save or sleep there. You need either play the version 0.4.7 or wait for the next updates, because the Devs will be focusing on the female MC story.
Yeh cool project, hope fix come soon, cant start stupid second Amelia qvest...got 12 bags, need 6, can't drop or I don't know how...when comes intruders they fly away... (1 need to stay) so 4 th time new game if no so sorry, but -karma :D

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
laundary bags Where
They are outside of the same Amelia's apartment. Run the stair and look for the outside corridors in the apartment doors. Each apartment has one laundry bag. There is three in the first floor and three in the second floor, if I am not mistaken.

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Hello friends, I've been seeing this game for a long time and I was hesitating to play it, I just decided yesterday and started it, it's fabulous but I have a query that was surely already answered and I apologize for doing it again if it was already like that!!! My question is if it is normal that in story mode the game crashes continuously without allowing progress with Amelia or Caroline???

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hello friends, I've been seeing this game for a long time and I was hesitating to play it, I just decided yesterday and started it, it's fabulous but I have a query that was surely already answered and I apologize for doing it again if it was already like that!!! My question is if it is normal that in story mode the game crashes continuously without allowing progress with Amelia or Caroline???
The truth is: The game still in beta version. So, the developer is cutting contents in each new update, in order to show new features and also in order to reduce the game download size for testing. But this is temporary, because looks like he is planning to start the alpha production soon with all features available, including all the story mode paths. Here is the schedule:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes