Mar 6, 2018
well it's a nice game. I definitely like it, tho I have some observations: mainly wtf is with the bugs in the female protag story with not being able to sleep and safe ridiculous. I haven't encountered any game breaking bugs except for triple spawning of characters such as Caroline in male protag storyline. Tho I much more liked the female protag story, plz fix it! Quick edit: The content is nice and the animations are gorgeous tho I'd change the cum effects to sth akin to Wild Life?

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Honestly, is it that hard to add a place to sleep for the female protag?
The couch, the garage, the yard. Ffs I am not sitting there for 2 hours waiting for the night to 'pass'. The cheats don't work on the female version either.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Honestly, is it that hard to add a place to sleep for the female protag?
The couch, the garage, the yard. Ffs I am not sitting there for 2 hours waiting for the night to 'pass'. The cheats don't work on the female version either.
The current version 0.5 still in alpha version, it is not the final version of the game. So, I think the developer is planning to solve that problem with female mode in the next updates.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
The current version 0.5 still in alpha version, it is not the final version of the game. So, I think the developer is planning to solve that problem with female mode in the next updates.
Ah, okay. Well let's hope they do something with the female protag, never got past to the next scene after collecting the strap on.

KaaN_TTV

Oct 3, 2022
After quitting amelia at the laundry to grab some coffee, when i get back it only restart the first laundry scene but characters aren't showing anymore, restarted it two times and nothing changed. Any clue ?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
After quitting amelia at the laundry to grab some coffee, when i get back it only restart the first laundry scene but characters aren't showing anymore, restarted it two times and nothing changed. Any clue ?
The story mode is locked at that point, because the game still in alpha version. Wait for next versions, when the developer will probably make the story mode available definite for both MCs male and female.

smallreblogger

Aug 22, 2019
NGL, this game has potential. I've always been wanting to play GTA but with more corn, and this game could be it. You can drive around, punch (although it does nothing to NPCs), wear different clothes, etc. Probably gonna give it a few months or a year to see how it'll end up.

PANDAemic

Aug 7, 2017
What has changed? Did they add anything to the story for the female character?
Changelog:

• [added] quest for Tina (act 3)
  • [added] Tina new look[added] 2 new sex scenes
  • [added] ~ 160 poses and 26 sex animations[added] new character Diego
  • [added] new location - country motel
  • and more...
Not I haven't played it, this is just what I pulled from searching.
Also not sure if the cheat menu command is still the same or not.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Changelog:

• [added] quest for Tina (act 3)
  • [added] Tina new look[added] 2 new sex scenes
  • [added] ~ 160 poses and 26 sex animations[added] new character Diego
  • [added] new location - country motel
  • and more...
Not I haven't played it, this is just what I pulled from searching.
Also not sure if the cheat menu command is still the same or not.
I should still have a look today.
I downloaded 4 days ago and did not run, already the game is not so interested and with each new update is less and less for some reason.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes