Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Did the game swap back to male MC, or still female MC? I stopped playing it when the game that was mentioned in the OP vanished and it was suddenly a female MC game.
the game startet off as Female protagonist and everything mentioned leads to the conclusion that this game will have both female and male mainstorylines.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Would it kill someone to upload this to Gofile instead of those shit slow speed download sites? I'm not trying to spend 5 hours downloading 8 gigs.

Flish

Jul 8, 2018
Someone have a method to access to the new content, literally I can't see the other animations or Paola in the house

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Can some one tell me how to save in this new version?
The save icon that was next to the bed is now gone. So unsure as to how to save now. Have to restart everytime, though the character i made stays.

Last edited:

skrskr

Nov 2, 2019
Alguém pode me dizer como salvar nesta nova versão?
O ícone de salvamento que estava ao lado da cama desapareceu. Tão inseguro quanto a como salvar agora. Tenho que reiniciar toda vez, embora o personagem que fiz permaneça.
[/CITAR]
Smartphone '' button ''TAB'' Option (Save Game), not working?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So, can you do anything as female outside of club now or do I have to come back in x years to play as her?

Again, I find it funny that the developer is flip-flopping between every update, he had content where you roam in town as female and various scenes with her. But now the only way to play that is if you had an earlier version for that content. Not to mention all the messed up prior content with the male and different scenes as well.

Did the developer finally decide a focus point for their game?

Reactions: SthrnGntlMn822

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Can some one tell me how to save in this new version?
The save icon that was next to the bed is now gone. So unsure as to how to save now. Have to restart everytime, though the character i made stays.
well, there's a save icon on the game's smartphone.

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Did the developer finally decide a focus point for their game?
As far as I know, the developer has already spoken out on this.
In the future he would like to create two games: for the male character - this branch will be developed by him, and for the female character - this branch will be developed by another team. In all projects, the developer will actively participate and help.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

anon513

Apr 24, 2017
The game somehow keeps getting more and broken with each update. First person was a bit janky before, but it was there. Now if you enter first person, your body disappears and it affects the rest of the game.
So if you enter a car while in first person, when the camera switches to 3rd person as usual, the driver isn't there.

1690470573501.png .

Reactions: SthrnGntlMn822
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes