skrskr

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone have SunBay City - Update - 0.5.2 Release ?
Link download?

Changelog:

• [added] quest for Amelia Act 1 ending ( a few scenes at the end of the mission)
  • [added] spanking scene with Amelia (with sounds)
  • [added] spanking scene with Amelia added to cheats menu
  • [added] sex scene with Anna Keller in the changing room added to cheat menu
  • [added] sounds for the sex scene with Anna Keller in the changing room
  • [added] sex scene with Tina in motel room added to Memories menu (360 controller)
  • [added] sex scene with Tina in motel room added to cheat menu
  • [added] sounds for the sex scene with Tina in motel room
  • [added] sex scene with Paola (threesome) added to Memories menu (360 view controller)
  • [added] sex scene with Paola added to cheat menu
  • [added] sounds for the sex scene with Paola in her room
  • [added] sex scene with Tina in the Beach Gym added to the Memories menu (360 controller)
  • [added] sex scene with Tina in Beach Gym added to Cheats menu
  • [added] sounds for the sex scene with Tina in Beach Gym
  • [added] sequencer to play next or previous pose in 360 view controller
  • [added] updated "Memories" tab
  • [updated] sex scene in the car with Tina (360 controller)
  • [updated] sound for car sex scene with Tina
  • and more...

SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
Like your game, its terrific. The quest (if not too much long distance) are great, as the dialogues also. It will great to see more of the storylines of characters, cuz they are simple and sexy. Hope to see some advanced story with the girl with the wrong package (Forgot her name).

Also i didn't manage to find the memory lab, how do i open it?

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
SunBay City 0.6.0

Changelog:
  • [added] big quest for Olivia Act 2/3
  • [added] anal training in the BDSM room
  • [added] new sexy sports shorts for Olivia
  • [added] backyard of Olivia's house
  • [added] new character Chief's assistant
  • [added] audio manager updated
  • [added] background music in quest scenes
  • [added] option to change volume in main menu and inside quest scenes
  • [updated] updated Breeze Beach restaurant
  • [updated] sex shop code, fixed item bugs
  • and more...

Unforced

Jan 13, 2020
So i decided to start playing this game again after a long time and lets say it's getting better atleast for the male protag version but holy crap does this game/developer need to start working to fix these stupid bugs i had to restart my game a hundred times because of some type of weird bug involving the car or going into the clothing store during the first quest and none of the clothing options appear and if you back out and interact you can encounter another bug that freezes you but yeah the content is becoming amazing but the damn bugs make it unplayable

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
yeah uhh... nice visuals and good sex scenes but my god is this shit buggy. SO MANY RESTARTS. hell i got the mechanic girl quest on my first attempt(right after intro) and every single one after that shes just nowhere to be found

plus is this supposed to be like gta cause i dont remember fishtaling while doing like 30 mph but the ingame speedometer says its 100

Last edited:
Reactions: Unforced

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Haven't seen the latest version (v0.6) here or on Kemono, don't suppose anyone has it yet?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Seriously... PATHING mother fucker... DO YOU SPEAK IT? Chicks keep getting stuck on my car because the dumb bitches have to be up my ass and I can't get in before they come running around to my side (the pathing works for this but) and then they get stuck. They simply cannot grasp the concept of a passenger side door and just walk in place outside of my door... forever. And worse when they get stuck so do I. Can't exit the car, can't drive the car, total soft lock. This has existed for multiple releases and never gets fixed. Please make this a priority... squash this bug for all mankind.

Reactions: Tomodachi
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes