PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's nice to be able to finally play this game with no freezing or stuttering of any kind. Built a new computer to handle this game and future games like it. Kind of wish there was some type of map so I could find my way around. Especially getting back to the apartment the MC lives at.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Think I just found a bug. How can Caroline's obedience be 100 already when the MC really hasn't done anything with her. Bought the swimsuit and went to the beach. Why does the MC also lose his facial hair I chose at the clothing store. It disappeared when he has sex at the changing area at the beach. Now I can see why people are talking about bugs. Another one is coming out of the Fetish Club after "training" Caroline. The MC fell down for no reason and she walks in place and won't get in the car. Sounds like the dev needs to do some serious bug hunting in the game.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

TerraMagica

Oct 21, 2020
I'm checking this game from time to time, because I really like the atmosphere of the whole island, and the girls are super hot even though all of them looks the same. The story still moves slowly though..

Ilovedildos

Oct 18, 2022
im getting an error while loading it up "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../SunbayCity/Sunbaycity.uproject"
anybody got a fix?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is there a point of saving the game on the MC's phone if the game won't load from that point? Saved the game in the MC's room and gamed loaded from that point. Saved a few times after that using the phone and now the game won't load from that point. Another area on the long list of bugs I've been encountering playing the game. It's been out how long and there's still major issues? Maybe I will try in another 2 or more years and see if the game has improved at all.

SthrnGntlMn822

Jan 28, 2020
Is there a point of saving the game on the MC's phone if the game won't load from that point? Saved the game in the MC's room and gamed loaded from that point. Saved a few times after that using the phone and now the game won't load from that point. Another area on the long list of bugs I've been encountering playing the game. It's been out how long and there's still major issues? Maybe I will try in another 2 or more years and see if the game has improved at all.

I doubt there will be any improvements coming. I'm honestly waiting for it to be abandoned

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
cant interact with cars for some reasons, it worked in the sandbox, then i go for the main story, and it doesnt work anymore for the first quest, nor does it work for the sandbox

swammy

Aug 4, 2017
what's new in v1.0?
What's the changelog ?
Better driving physics ?
Well considering only .6 has been released here no one can answer that question
Good luck finding any of that information

BETA Preview 1.0 Changelog:
  • The player can jump
  • Nude beach location
  • New girls on a nude beach
  • sex with futa girls on nude beach (preview)
  • Boost testosterone by having sex on a nude beach
  • Date activity system
  • Date activity - twerk
  • Talk to a girl during a date to learn more about her current wish
  • Street food update (added hot dog - restores HP)
  • Mojo vending machine
  • BDSM basement location
  • Selector inside BDSM basement
  • BDSM Basement Girl Training Module
  • Sex shop updated
  • Blink system in quest scenes
  • The opening quest has been updated
  • Saving the game in 3 SLOT
  • Graphical menu
  • Police System
  • Street Gangs
  • Combat system (ongoing)