moned

Sep 16, 2017
is there something that i don't understand or there's a lot of content absent in this version?
i can't enter fetish club at night and there's a lot more that've been in prev versions
The game got gutted it seems. How this game hasn't been fully abandoned is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: M_e_* and Artix0

TotalCritter

Dec 3, 2019
Unfortunately, apparently, options and saves are not included in the build. Just check on the starting screen where UI is displayed. If "Options" is greyed out, hollow, that means it is not optimized and the devs never purchased the proper UI off Unreal store.
Resolution is set remotely by Video card drivers and/or screen resolution. Hard set it to smaller and it should stick.
For unreal specifically ... search the ini file inside game folders and set it accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But where's the Ini file? I already tried your fixbut it didn't owrk?

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
I love all these 5 year old games that are barebones as fuck and softlock and break if you look at them the wrong way.
Honestly, I just question why people support these types of devs in the first place. I understand when you're new, but homie was bragging about this vast amount of experience. Kinda like when Palia was bragging about having a bunch of ex-blizzard entertainment devs and Palia ended up this cheat infested buggy pos. Or like when a dude goes "Oh hey look. A girl that will never fuck me!" and begins to give her his life savings via OnlyFans.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
1.1? does that mean the game is complete? (or almost?)
actually the opposite, the game underwent another round of cuts apparently and are going to be adding scenes already done in the forseable future, i guess.

- female story mode removed
- sandbox removed
- fetish club removed
- npcs and quests removed (tina's completely removed for example)

don't bother.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
actually the opposite, the game underwent another round of cuts apparently and are going to be adding scenes already done in the forseable future, i guess.

- female story mode removed
- sandbox removed
- fetish club removed
- npcs and quests removed (tina's completely removed for example)

don't bother.
So, every 'good' things were cut out? Some developer he is ...

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello im new to this game what should i download v0.6.0 Major or the download what is the difference?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, I just question why people support these types of devs in the first place. I understand when you're new, but homie was bragging about this vast amount of experience. Kinda like when Palia was bragging about having a bunch of ex-blizzard entertainment devs and Palia ended up this cheat infested buggy pos. Or like when a dude goes "Oh hey look. A girl that will never fuck me!" and begins to give her his life savings via OnlyFans.
For some it's definitely sunk cost. They've already "invested" so they delude themselves into hoping the game will eventually come out, in good working order, and they'll be vindicated. They do this despite the fact that putting money into anything on Patreon, good or not, is throwing money into a well and hoping something floats up that isn't a turd. Secondly, a good chunk of Patreon subscriptions are usually ghost subs, people who forget they're subscribed. The third kind of subscription is usually a curious delver. They'll sub to the game for one month and grab a demo and never try it again because the screenshots look good. I imagine all 3 of these are real.

Also given that I have IRL friends on OnlyFans and know their work ethic I trust an OF model a lot more than I do the average Patreon dev. One of my friends even has a schedule spreadsheet to remind her of content she promised/planned and custom videos or streams, etc. it's crazy detailed. So OnlyFans model > Patreon devs in my book. :LUL:

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Read the comments negative comments and decided to try out the game myself. Yes, the bugs are horrible. For example, if you're shopping and a thug attacks you, the shopping dialogue popup gets permanently stuck on the screen. Basically, it is playable, as long as you save every minute or so, which would be much easier if there was a quicksave button. NPC's getting stuck at random locations is an issue as well, but it can be avoided by just going to your destination using teleport from cheat menu.

Reactions: M_e_*

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I believe this 1.1 Demo is ment to be just a Demo, really bad advertisement here. The female content is lacking for years but I can see how all these sex animations can be used for female protagonist story line later on in missions and freeroam.

I guess only time will tell what the dev will do with all the content. But one thing is sure, showing content and then removing it, then putting it back, then removing it...is stupid. It shows the content the dev wants to show, but there is not much fun for half the community who enjoyed the female protag more.

Also the fighting is shit, fistfights are just really annoying and should much more gta san andreas like and not like that.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes