SthrnGntlMn822

Jan 28, 2020
Honestly, I just question why people support these types of devs in the first place. I understand when you're new, but homie was bragging about this vast amount of experience. Kinda like when Palia was bragging about having a bunch of ex-blizzard entertainment devs and Palia ended up this cheat infested buggy pos. Or like when a dude goes "Oh hey look. A girl that will never fuck me!" and begins to give her his life savings via OnlyFans.
Lol i know what you mean. This game has had years to become more than it is. It's like when you go to a strip club and your friend is like "Thay stripper is in love with me". Really? Lol

brunobernard

Nov 19, 2018
This new version of the game seems amazing ! But with my old gt1030 and i5, it's impossible to play. I'm so sad of that. I tried to change graphic settings but it is not enough to be playable.

ttant

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to change screen resolution or play in windows mode ?
The mouse hoverhas an 100 px offset to the left... Which make me unable to click on leave when map is displayed.
I attach another example where my mouse is on setting, but if i click, I quit the game...

Edit. answer here :
playing borderless make the game works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courier_Young

mbreton89

Dec 6, 2018
hello im new to this game what should i download v0.6.0 Major or the download what is the difference?
It depends on what you are looking for... the v.0.6 has a sandbox, and a playable female character, while in the v.1.1 there is no sandbox, saves does not work properly, and they removed the female char... my opinion: try both...

Reactions: Graymond

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
does this got improved? i remember trying it and being unable to go into the car on the first mission, and the car duplicating itself when reloading.

or we will wait for gta 6 and mod it? xd

Reactions: Aknam45 and yamaori

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
Pretty sure there will be sex mods for GTA VI before this even gets "released" or "finished" at this point lol
Uh, no. You mean like all the GTA V sex mods? After they release GTA VI late 2025 Rockstars developers will focus thier attention on one of 3 things.
1 Enticing players into GTA Online to make wads of cash.
2. Doing thier best with every patch to break or block any mods especially those regarding any nudity/sex.
3. Enticing players into GTA Online to make wads of cash.

Aknam45

Aug 25, 2023
Pretty sure there will be sex mods for GTA VI before this even gets "released" or "finished" at this point lol
I think that in GTA VI there will be the cheats like 4 the previous games of Rockstar ( as grand theft auto i mean)

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes