Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Were this game's hookers hot? Can I pick these girls up?
Yeah they're hot. For interactions, afaik there's:

- Prostitutes in the sex club, who you can either fuck as male in v0.6 / v1.0, or play as female in v0.6
- Hot girls (not hookers, just horny lol) on the beach you can fuck in v1.0
- Hooker outside the apartment in v0.6 you can fuck in multiple positions

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I watched the review of the game and now I don’t understand, I downloaded beta 1.1 and there is a completely different Thai, there is even less content than in the reviews, I thought that I should try 0.6 major, but I looked at the file size, and here is the build 2020 December weighed 12 GB and in the beta 1.1 is 4 GB, and 0.6 major is 8 GB. Which version should I download for the full game (for now)

And I started playing as a man

Last edited:

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
I watched the review of the game and now I don’t understand, I downloaded beta 1.1 and there is a completely different Thai, there is even less content than in the reviews, I thought that I should try 0.6 major, but I looked at the file size, and here is the build 2020 December weighed 12 GB and in the beta 1.1 is 4 GB, and 0.6 major is 8 GB. Which version should I download for the full game (for now)

And I started playing as a man
The game constantly cuts content and the game itself in general - that's a fact.
the most complete version now is 0.6.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
So, does this game have anything new since the last time i played it?
Think it was 0.5.1 version I played last and it was, well lacking much content.

Jippes

Jun 23, 2017
So, does this game have anything new since the last time i played it?
Think it was 0.5.1 version I played last and it was, well lacking much content.
nah the newest update removed almost everything fun. all you really have is olivia questline and thats it. I'd suggest to wait for 1-2 patches

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
For those who are wondering, the actual Female story campain and everything is developed SEPERATE! female story won't exist in this Sunbay city. Instead, they moved the whole content aside and create a different game.

Sunbay City=Male Protagonist called Mike

= Female Protagonist

Time to jump of this sinking ship and towards the others

o7

Reactions: unclaimed2592

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
For those who are wondering, the actual Female story campain and everything is developed SEPERATE! female story won't exist in this Sunbay city. Instead, they moved the whole content aside and create a different game.

Sunbay City=Male Protagonist called Mike

= Female Protagonist

Time to jump of this sinking ship and towards the others

o7
and I thought they would add a woman in the next update 1.3

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
and I thought they would add a woman in the next update 1.3
same, which is why I checked the patreon and found out about the sideproject. I guess the only female protagonist content in Sunbay city is the fetish slave content, which is disappointing. The full story of Mia is now done by someone else.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes