bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RealLifeSunbay-1.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Frankenjok

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
6 years in development and still is full with bugs you can't do shit drive here and there and that's it
I've seen a lot of "feet dragging games" in this forum, but this is the first game that continuously REMOVE content every new update.
Every "beta" has less content than the last patch, and this has been happening for years now.
If you seriously want to see the version with more content, you'd have to check a 3 year old build...

Such a shame because the animations are really well made, and the models look good.

Reactions: Frankenjok

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
If you seriously want to see the version with more content, you'd have to check a 3 year old build...
I've still got a build from feb 2021, which was the last version with the female PC afaik. Not sure if the latest version has finally caught up with more content, but the old female PC version still has better content imo.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
I've still got a build from feb 2021, which was the last version with the female PC afaik. Not sure if the latest version has finally caught up with more content, but the old female PC version still has better content imo.
What build number is that?

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
send me please
try use

Kandala666

Apr 27, 2017
The female protagonist tag should really be removed from this, I was so confused that you couldn't select a female lead before I actually looked closer into it.

DepL4N

Mar 21, 2020
Can you upload it by any chance ?

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
It's "v2021.02".

Sorry, it's a few gigs too many for my rural bandwidth. You could try googling the version number. I found a few hosts, they all seem to suck, though.
Any chance you could share the whole save folder for it?
I've downloaded 2021.03 & 04 and both won't load they glitch on the loading screens doing this:
1707178428636.png

Last edited:

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
And why is there no plot for a Female character, it would be much more interesting than a Male one, as far as I remember, the initial version was for a Female character, but then the developers moved to a Male one, what's the joke, everything was just fine, what did someone not like the Female character? There are already a dime a dozen for the male hero of the games, but there are practically no Female ones, there are a couple more or less and everything is basically if the female hero is one, fluffy, lesbian, futanari, somehow there are no more natural natural Women who want normal sex with a Man, well, or a Male individual.

spinning-marsupial

Sep 30, 2021
And why is there no plot for a Female character, it would be much more interesting than a Male one, as far as I remember, the initial version was for a Female character, but then the developers moved to a Male one, what's the joke, everything was just fine, what did someone not like the Female character? There are already a dime a dozen for the male hero of the games, but there are practically no Female ones, there are a couple more or less and everything is basically if the female hero is one, fluffy, lesbian, futanari, somehow there are no more natural natural Women who want normal sex with a Man, well, or a Male individual.
the original plan was first female, then male... then they upgraded the unreal engine version along with other stuff, which broke the female one, and decided to continue with the male route (which had more compatibility with their current work), then I stopped to support the project until they returned to the female route because I think same as you, so I come time to time to check the stuff.

The last thing I knew is that they were going to finish first the main male stuff and then proceed with the female one, but dunno if that's still true.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes