Silvio R

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 278897

Overview:
After a successful heist, James and his gang leaves the city. His sister staying there but every week she sends him a postcard. This means that everything is fine. Many years go by. One day the postcard has not arrived. James knew. Something gone wrong. He's coming back to find out what happened.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-06
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: Tom
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0 Major
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Menu:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 349613 View attachment 349614 View attachment 349615 View attachment 349616 View attachment 349617 View attachment 349618 View attachment 349619 View attachment 349620 View attachment 1347012 View attachment 1347013 View attachment 1347014 View attachment 1347015 View attachment 1347016 View attachment 1347017 View attachment 1347018 View attachment 1347019 View attachment 1347020 View attachment 1347021 View attachment 1347022 View attachment 1347023 View attachment 1347024 View attachment 1347025 View attachment 1347026 View attachment 1347027 View attachment 1347028 View attachment 1347029 View attachment 1347030
how play this game in male protagonist?

MisterreX

Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

just to let you know that the developer has decided to divide his game into two versions: One with the male character, for which he remains in charge of development with his team and promises a major update every month.

And a version with the female character, delegated to another team. This team is expected to roll out an exclusive )age patreon for this version in August. He also promises that for contributors to the men's game, updates to the women's version will be free.

That's the news, now let's see what happens next.

Best regards!

koshmar163

Jun 1, 2021
just to let you know that the developer has decided to divide his game into two versions: One with the male character, for which he remains in charge of development with his team and promises a major update every month.
but why? It makes no sense to develop female version as another game...

MisterreX

Dec 21, 2020
Hello, I think he just wants to be able to continue to evolve the story of the male character which he announces that he will soon leave the alpha to enter the beta phase.

But I think he doesn't want to disappoint those who want to and we know Mia's version. So he thinks creating some sort of alternate history is the best thing. And for this to go well, he delegates to another team. He says he will remain involved in the development of the Mia version so that it is not something new. Also he has just announced that in August there will already be a playable version on the launch day of the Patreon and that the updates will also be monthly

But I agree with you I think it's risky. He should have either finished the male version and then done the Mia version or done as planned in the schedule and alternated between the two even with smaller updates.

So let's stay tuned and see what happens in August.

Reactions: koshmar163

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Hello, I think he just wants to be able to continue to evolve the story of the male character which he announces that he will soon leave the alpha to enter the beta phase.

But I think he doesn't want to disappoint those who want to and we know Mia's version. So he thinks creating some sort of alternate history is the best thing. And for this to go well, he delegates to another team. He says he will remain involved in the development of the Mia version so that it is not something new. Also he has just announced that in August there will already be a playable version on the launch day of the Patreon and that the updates will also be monthly

But I agree with you I think it's risky. He should have either finished the male version and then done the Mia version or done as planned in the schedule and alternated between the two even with smaller updates.

So let's stay tuned and see what happens in August.
Well, like, it's gonna be two parts of the same game. Well, uh. That's good.
Let's wish the developers success.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
but why? It makes no sense to develop male version as another game... :HideThePain:

basically, to everyone - their own
personally, this is somewhat good news for me - the female part of the game might get at least restored to the former glory and might even get some updates.
in reality, though, noone should count on any significant changes to happen, I guess...
(the male part of the game - IDGAF about. but to everyone - their own)

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
I only have 5questions does anyone know

1.) is there dc -> discord
2.)Is there a mod for Real Life Sunbay pregnancy and gives birth ?
3.)Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored. OS:Windows
4>)graphics setting Detail low , medium , high , ultra Can you add to this game ?
5>)run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3
mam laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14 Ryzen 3/8GB/256/Win10
mam laptop ASUS X515EA-BQ1445 i3-1135G7/24GB/960 Win7

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
I only have 5questions does anyone know

1.) is there dc -> discord
2.)Is there a mod for Real Life Sunbay pregnancy and gives birth ?
3.)Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored. OS:Windows
4>)graphics setting Detail low , medium , high , ultra Can you add to this game ?
5>)run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3
mam laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14 Ryzen 3/8GB/256/Win10
mam laptop ASUS X515EA-BQ1445 i3-1135G7/24GB/960 Win7
Discord don't know, Mods maybe in future when game realyse.
Saves C:\Users\Painfoler\AppData\Local\SunbayCity\Saved\SaveGames
Graphichs for me was good on Nvidia 1050 Ti.
Just try to run ;)

Minimum System Requirements:

• Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or better or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon RX 570
  • Storage: 10 GB available space
P.s Still same bugs....Nothing changes....For naw I forgot about this game....

Last edited:

fedest88

Jul 1, 2018
RealLifeSunbay-0.5.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
What does this mean? isnt it the same that was uploaded on June 26th?

Reactions: silertinho

SthrnGntlMn822

Jan 28, 2020
As far as i can remember this game has been out for a while. When i played it there was no male protagonist the graphics were very choppy, trying to move around was a nightmare. Maybe that has changed maybe not because reading some of the thoughts here it sounds like the exact same part of a game i played. I wish the developers good luck with it though but personally i do not see a lot changing.

Reactions: korkmaz1

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did the game swap back to male MC, or still female MC? I stopped playing it when the game that was mentioned in the OP vanished and it was suddenly a female MC game.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes