D

Deleted member 70210

How can i increase my sex appeal and level?
You can increase your sexappeal by successfully "engaging" with the girls on the beach (near the lifeguard hut; press the circle when they are overlapping; refill mojo by drinking soda). You need to clean yourself in a shower (at the beach or at home) every once in a while (check status in phone [press "T"]). You can level up by going to the club (needs maximum sexappeal) and satisfying the dude in the toilette.

Reactions: xs1029

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can we get a patreon version. don't want to do the beach grind again. Ever.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So is there any way to play with the lifeguard or will it always say "lvl not high enough"
I am level 6 now you can easy level in the strip club in the mens room and at elvel 6 you cant do anything with the lifeguard i have the feeling he made so you need cheats to get them.

There are 2 levels
Sex appeal and level in the phone you get 25xp for the glory hole

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
32 bit is the amount of ram used by the OS,W10 is a load of crap (W7 is perfect ) but it would seem you missed your free upgrade :) VRAM is different
except that win10 is required todays and win7 is shut down by microsft. (for information, win7 will not be updated or taken care by microsoft anymore from the 14 january 2020. soo its up to you to change, or to continu with an outdated window that doesnt have any security update or else.)

just saying

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
so bit of a self reply for those interested, i grind up to lvl 10 and it would appear i am still to low level to anything with the lifeguard
Think he locked it behind cheat and made it stupid high level

Grinded to level 20 and still can not get the lifeguard on the beach

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
there is also nude beach on far side of the map yet there is a lesbian couple doing 69 and YOUR LEVEL IS NOT ENOUGH to interact

Last edited:

bloodyz

Jan 9, 2018
เกมอย่างกากอธิบายชี้เป้าหมายเควสเลเวลอัพอะไรก็ไม่มีบอกวัลนาบีgtaชิบหาย แล้วให้เล่นแต่ตัวผู้หญิงจากเคยมีตัวผุ้ชายเวอร์แรกๆเพื่ออะไรแทนที่จะเลือกได้ห่วยกากก

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
Game looked like it had promise, but the dev seems to be 100% behind having a female MC with no male MC anymore, which isn't really an issue in itself, but I think there's not even going to be much of a story anymore either.

Here's an update he posted when talking about the first build of the new area, on June 30:
We had changed the main story line with criminals, gangs, underground tunnels and shooting. Stating from stage B the game will be more fun oriented, less criminal, more sexual.
The city of Sunbay will become a big playable open world area in Miami style at the beach side, Hollywood area near the hills with reach citizens and suburb area with poor people.

New main character Mia with a new story line. She's 18 and she's studied at the local college but she's dreaming to become a rich and famous. She know no one here, so she need to explore the city to find new friends and find a way to become a celebrity.
And it's going to be really huge update!
Tomorrow we'll take a two week vacation to finish beach area, to add more npc who you'll can fuck with, a few new gameplay features and we'll going to release this build in the middle of July.
We want to integrate all the game mechanics we have planned for the open world with this upcoming release.
What about James who's looking his sister? Yeah, you'll can meet him and ask him about that. He will tell you what happened two years ago, how did he manage to clear the city from Preacher and his criminal people.
Update on July 18:
Release info 2019-07-18 15:43
This is the first build of our open world Sunbay City!
Starting from this build will be working on this type of game. Will be more sex scenes on the street, more npc and lot of fun.
Changelog:

What kind of npc we'll add in the nearest future:
  • Female (available)
  • Female strapon (available)
  • Futanari without balls (preview) (find the dirty couple at the hidden location)
  • Male (soon)
  • Futa with balls (if you wish).
And from the comments on that update:
User #19037836 - 18 Jul 19 23:03
1. So do you plan that we will be playing different characters in the same walkthrough or there will character selection at the start? For instace male vs female...
2. Do you plan to add some character customizations: face/ body?
3. Do you plan adding ability to change clothes in game? Or maybe even buy inside an ingame shop?
4. Currently the "sprint" time is too short if you ask me. "Even my grandma could run longer than that".
5. And I also like idea about futa's (with or without balls is not a big matter for me currently)

Sunbay - 19 Jul 19 13:09
1. Adding a male character will increase development time and affect the main storyline, then the amount of monthly content that we can produce will decrease.
2. Yes.
3. Definitely yes.
4. Why not, we'll increase it.
5. We also think it's a good bonus content.

User #19037836 - 24 Jul 19 22:42
But you already had a male character in previous build of the game. What does it mean "adding" if you already have it? Do I miss something or understand something wrongly?

[no reply follows]

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Their team changed. They were 5 with a coder and some 3D artists ... Now they left and only one 3D designer and the project manager remain.
This means they are very limited to what ever the coder managed to do to their game engine before he jumped ship.
It might seem easy to cut and paste NPCs from one build to the next, but without a competent coder, as the project manager says is a generalist ... kind of all over the place but nowhere competently.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
bummer, this game had so much potential and the character model is so good looking too, but with most Patreon games, they don't pan out or even finish.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Miguel B

Mar 26, 2018
could any one put a link to the beta game with the male mc? there were so much contentent and its gone

Twice

May 7, 2017
so the scene for now only the girl at home, the girl outside
and girl on beach for sex appeal and imperial club toilet?
i already lvl50 and still cant interact, level too low :whistle:
it said can shower at beach, where is it?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes