alrdlady

May 20, 2017
I don't mean to take a jab at anyone, but there are so many games with male protagonists already, I think the female protagonist makes this game stand out more than it already did.
If the devs can land on their feet again, this is looking to shape up into a great game!

The models are great body-wise, and a bit generic supermodel face-wise, but topnotch in general. I hope the mentioned customisation is going to be detailed.
The animations are smooth and great, with jiggling parts and stretching orifices, which a lot of games lack.

The things I haven't seen mentioned that can be improved is the audio for the drone, which sounds like a 90's space ship, and the general building clutter. It's nice that the store windows are actually hollow and contain an image in the back, but making them more varied and introducing 3d elements to them would do tons for immersion/polish. I also noticed that a few reflections are just images. That's quite distracting.

In conclusion, disregard the whining and take constructive critisism to heart and I think this will go swimmingly.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I don't mean to take a jab at anyone, but there are so many games with male protagonists already, I think the female protagonist makes this game stand out more than it already did.
If the devs can land on their feet again, this is looking to shape up into a great game!

The models are great body-wise, and a bit generic supermodel face-wise, but topnotch in general. I hope the mentioned customisation is going to be detailed.
The animations are smooth and great, with jiggling parts and stretching orifices, which a lot of games lack.

The things I haven't seen mentioned that can be improved is the audio for the drone, which sounds like a 90's space ship, and the general building clutter. It's nice that the store windows are actually hollow and contain an image in the back, but making them more varied and introducing 3d elements to them would do tons for immersion/polish. I also noticed that a few reflections are just images. That's quite distracting.

In conclusion, disregard the whining and take constructive critisism to heart and I think this will go swimmingly.
the option to play as either male or female would be nice,however does it fit into the authors proposed story line ? myself i usually play as a female character anyway so it doesn't bother me

People might be a little stunned because the changes are so great,myself i wasn't even sure if i was playing the same game until i saw the familiar icons,besides i didn't pay for it so i have no right to complain

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

The other demos had a male MC and a story now the game has nothing and is just a shitty grind fest that's all it is go try the other demos if you can find them they was really good and now the jumped to beach and to female and they do not even follow here Road map they have posted.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
It's quite possible the changes were made to get away from Rockstar's lawyers,but yeah the beach thing could be cut down a little,still early days and all that,it's not a final release

Last edited:

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
After what i have read half the team jumped ship.
really, that's a bit disappointing,i'd hate to see this game end up as dead,it shows so much potential with the first demo then just seemed to go on a completly different path,what can be changed can be changed again, but to make a game on this scope costs serious money i guess,thing is should i change my review or leave it until the next update ?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The rig they test their builds on has been posted already multiple times.
There are a whole host of tools to make things work ... any I or E or Q can run this no problem with all those programs installed. It will take forever and will drag as hell though ... a lot of processes need to run in tandem to make any game work.

Specs Tom has for testing purposes:
  • Processor: Intel i5
  • Memory: 6 GB DDR4
  • Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 (full HD resolution)
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
Using brand new video settings UI:
Once in game (can move MC),
->hit [Esc] and enter the options menu,
->go to video and turn off some of the render features in the game option menu.

Here are the specs this community has:

[black_N_white] has 8 gb ram, gtx 1060, i5 7400

[amilking] has GTX750 and was able to play the game with normal graphic settings with a constant fps of 40-60. And I was recording at the same time

Here are the specs this community has:

[black_N_white] has 8 gb ram, gtx 1060, i5 7400

[amilking] has GTX750 and was able to play the game with normal graphic settings with a constant fps of 40-60. And I was recording at the same time

And the specs Tom has for testing purposes:
  • Processor: Intel i5
  • Memory: 6 GB DDR4
  • Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 1050 (full HD resolution)
  • Storage: 5 GB available space
Using brand new video settings UI:
Once in game (can move MC),
->hit [Esc] and enter the options menu,
->go to video and turn off some of the render features in the game option menu.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Is it this one?
looks like your specs are alright CPU DX11 W7 etc,what video card are you running ? any anti virus running in the background ? Try running directly from My Documents rather than treating it as an installed program

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Basically ... just play goons raid her and come back to this ... this working girl is the MC ...
Sure enough she can find new avenues for business all around Sun Bay city;)!

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I uh, I'm so confused. What happened to the original game scope? It seems so much different now... It's gone through so many changes since I last played. Not sure if it's exactly for the better. I'll reserve my judgement and try it later on when more is released and the owners aren't literally doing a 'pay me to play my test build' scheme.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I understood a bit, the development team scattered. There is only a manager who can’t do anything on his own, he has some kind of workpiece from the old team, and he decided to make a game based on them. It’s a very strange idea to make a game about girls with a heroine girl. A very strange idea to make a game in the style of GTA with a girl heroine. Then he needed to inhabit the world of NPC men. But he has no code, he has no models, and there is nobody to do it all.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes