Jul 7, 2019
Gave it a try even though I'm not a fan of the female protagonist. The glory hole scenes in the strip club were hot as hell but dammit if there's no cumshots! I would have put aside my prejudices of the female protagonist and subbed to their patreon but hitting a little "x" at the top right to end the sex scene is sooo unsatisfying (n)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I'd like it if i could fuck a guy,you now just to try it on fr size,I'm not gay, my bodypillow told me so, but this Lesbian thing isn't my thing,"why hello"....yep lets fuck,what right here, why the fuck not.not much of a plot,yes this costs lots of money to develop,yet In my view fails to deliver on so many fronts,why are my tit's so small ? why am i a girl,can i be a girl with a big Futa ?

And what what the fuck is going on with my hair ? Nvidia drivers i suspect,dude wind it back,current version is like taking 5 Valium

You've put so much effort into the original build now this ?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Brandon Le

Oct 14, 2017
Is there a way to lower the graphics in the game from the settings? Or is the graphics is as low as it can get?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm affraid to say this game has lost it,I can max everything,big fucking deal,but it feels stale compared to your original vision,yes i have no real reason to complain,I didn't pay for it,but In my opinion your headed on the wrong path,at least let be buttfuck some guys please

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
Just started this game, I am kind of lost on how do i progress the story. I have max mojo. Who, where and wehn do I talk to?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

IMG999.png
Greetings!

Thank you Patrons for you support!

September build is here with many improvements. We planted 46 new palm trees ;)

But in general, our city is growing constantly and becoming a beautiful place were your sexual desires are coming true.

We're working hard to make it faster, bigger, stronger than any game of this type in the world :) We hope you'll enjoy it!

Changelog:
  • [added] new location: Sports centre (where you can pump up Mia's ass)
  • [added] new location: Royal Palm Hotel room (where can you do an audition for a movie)
  • [added] new location: Filming location (watch every sex scene that they're filming with the new camera mode)
  • [added] 26 sex animations
  • [added] 12 outdoor animations
  • [added] new high quality 4K texture for Mia
  • [added] new camera controller with free movement for new sex scenes
  • [added] undress Mia anywhere (smartphone app)
  • [added] open world map to find all points of interest of the whole city (smartphone app)
  • [added] mini game: you can dance in the club and thereby earn money
  • [added] mini game: yoga in the park
  • [added] new outfits
  • [added] new hairstyles
  • [added] hair physics
  • [added] more unique npc
  • [added] more functionality to the cheat control menu (25$+)
  • [added] general world improvements
  • [added] a lot of props
  • [added] Now you can press Spacebar in mini game in additional to mouse click.
  • [fixed] all bug reports from Discord and fixed all bugs that we've found
Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... very early in development ...
"September build is here with many improvements. We planted 46 new palm trees"
Work out with your gal ... get her into movies ... go streaking anywhere ... Such a great game;)!

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
mmmm going to keep watching this game the minor updates were quite good,eg UI sex scenes,ability to sleep etc.But I'm not really sure were this game is heading plot wise,i don't mind being a girl but please let me fuck a guy,you know for research and such

Just a WTF moment, screwing people in broad daylight is illegal,yes it's a game but just walking up to someone and banging them doesn't make much sense to me,for God's sake get rid of that beach....I had to wear shades

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can you confirm that we have only FEMALE protagonist now. Even with this last release? I need to change the tags then.

Thanks a lot!

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Worth? Is there even content? On the images it looks like the whole content is just the beach.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This game has actually progressed so much more than I thought it would in a fairly short period of time. I figured it'd be abandoned by the second update. Not bad.
if devs start giving a nice big game. its all good.
i really hate the standalone update ... they are big and its confusing and hard to know wich one have what.

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
if devs start giving a nice big game. its all good.
i really hate the standalone update ... they are big and its confusing and hard to know wich one have what.
I suppose that's one way to look at it...

I rather like these kind of updates, we get to see that various mechanics are being worked on without the mess that usually comes with throwing every feature at the wall at the same time. A much smoother method of deployment, imo. Also probably gives the developer a much smaller list of things to sort through from update-to-update if any significant problem(s) should arise.

I guess the solution for you would be to just keep every update stored somewhere if you have the space to do so. Especially since you know that this is the method that the developer is using. If you're still surprised, there's really only one person to look at...

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes