macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I suppose that's one way to look at it...

I rather like these kind of updates, we get to see that various mechanics are being worked on without the mess that usually comes with throwing every feature at the wall at the same time. A much smoother method of deployment, imo. Also probably gives the developer a much smaller list of things to sort through from update-to-update if any significant problem(s) should arise.

I guess the solution for you would be to just keep every update stored somewhere if you have the space to do so. Especially since you know that this is the method that the developer is using. If you're still surprised, there's really only one person to look at...
well must say each update are not small tho... and at final, dev gonna need to build the thing completly. at that moment, its gonna be a real pain to put all of theses together and full of bugs or malfunctions...
he could alsosave more space by doing one big thing with sharing models or textures. wich help both devs and players.

Reactions: Herr4Share

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
well must say each update are not small tho... and at final, dev gonna need to build the thing completly. at that moment, its gonna be a real pain to put all of theses together and full of bugs or malfunctions...
he could alsosave more space by doing one big thing with sharing models or textures. wich help both devs and players.
We'll see. It looks like a lot of the new things in this update were integrated into the systems we saw in the last couple. So you may be getting your wish one way or the other.

Either way, it's still miles ahead of what I'm used to seeing from this type of open world adult game this early in development.

Wild Life, for instance, seems to be at something of a standstill figuring out character interactions, while this one keeps chugging along showing a lot more actual game in a far shorter period of time. So I think Sunbay's earned a bit of a pass on certain developer quirks when it comes to releases.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
controls for the scene with the black guys is broken. No cursor, can't switch positions or escape without opening Windows start menu. Cursor is stuck on move camera.

Edit: All of the new scenes are. The only one where you can right click to pan the camera and have the cursor to change the sexual positions is the one in the club bathroom.

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I uh, I'm so confused. What happened to the original game scope? It seems so much different now... It's gone through so many changes since I last played. Not sure if it's exactly for the better. I'll reserve my judgement and try it later on when more is released and the owners aren't literally doing a 'pay me to play my test build' scheme.
I think they're going for a GTAV thing where there are multiple storylines. This is probably the one that'll sell the best so they are probably just going to start with it.

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
controls for the scene with the black guys is broken. No cursor, can't switch positions or escape without opening Windows start menu. Cursor is stuck on move camera.

Edit: All of the new scenes are. The only one where you can right click to pan the camera and have the cursor to change the sexual positions is the one in the club bathroom.
tap ALT to unlock the cursor

also channellog says that there were clothes added, no idea how to change.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is the gameplay still primarily a QTE minigame or did they change that?

naabii

May 16, 2017
Feels like there is sooooo much grind now... It's depressing repeating same actions just to increase sex appeal, takes too much time imo.

Cheats would be nice.

edit: someone would nicely share a maxed save for us please? Could help avoiding the grind :)

Last edited:

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
drop it after 30 minutes searching map, you must add tutorial and "what to do description" at the start. Add wtf player should do (quest menu). I find on the beach money and vending and reach 2 level to start playing after 20 minutes walking on the map, but i didnt notice keys in the movie scene so i had to quit the game, start from the beginninng.... i dont wanna start again so pleeeeeease add this f%%king tutorial and make the keys in the scene dont dissappear immediately so stupid newbies like me could play it normally.
Sorry for grammar. i dont writing eng so much.

Reactions: proximus and Gabaw

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Any madlads out there grind out to the level you need to fuck the two chicks on the beach (the lifeguard and the girl sitting in the chair further east)? I got to level 20 and got bored.

For anyone a bit lost on leveling, all you really need to do is get level 2, get into the strip club gloryhole/yoga center and repeat those sex actions to gain levels.

Reactions: Gabaw

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
This game needs:

1 - Less grind;

2 - Rollers for the more distant parts of the map.

2019-09-09_00h50_45.png

3 - An orgasm scene maybe ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
you need Sex Appeal, not level. The game is too stupid to tell the difference.
my cheated save is
500000 money
500 Sex appeal
490 XP
500 Max XP
Level 4
then just go to the beach, do the Easy one. Ez you unlock everything.

(by everything i mean the club and the 2 sex scenes at the beach. Everything else is WIP)
Could you plz share your save or the way to cheat in this game?? that would be awesome

Reactions: AdultPro2017

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Could you plz share your save or the way to cheat in this game?? that would be awesome
Cheat Engine.
Works on literally anything.
Money is a basic 4byte value
Sex Appeal i think was either 4b or Double
XP don't remember

i think this is the save
\AppData\Local\SunbayCity

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes