dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
I didn't followed this game because male mc games usually don't interrested me, but a gta-like crime h-game with a female mc would be right up my alley, so I clicked as soon as I saw the new female protag' tag, but reading the dev updates, they kinda turned it into a generic setting... Shame... And the "our whole team quit and now we're doing something entirely different" thing doesn't bode well...

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
how do you proceed in the game? the red line does not advance ...always mission failed....

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because they are doing episodes now ... all revolving around a floozee trying to get it on ... chloe has been at it for a long time ... play and see if gds has the upper hand or not on these devs;)1

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Because they are doing episodes now ... all revolving around a floozee trying to get it on ... chloe has been at it for a long time ... play and see if gds has the upper hand or not on these devs;)1
not really, my guess is after %90 of their team left they decided to use current assets fully as possible. All of these models and scenes were already inside the game we just had to wait for story line to progress, they made minor changes and removed story part. So far without story and lousy gunplay it may become a good sandbox sex game. Like Bonetown without a story and better graphics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
FaiR ENOUGH . We shall see. Still .. not much of a game as it stands and throwing away all those tech demos instead of stringing them together. Like you said, no coder no way to basically realistically make a game out of this.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
FaiR ENOUGH . We shall see. Still .. not much of a game as it stands and throwing away all those tech demos instead of stringing them together. Like you said, no coder no way to basically realistically make a game out of this.
Well they have steady 2K income. From what i have seen they are also doing some advertasing around so as long as they can improve their current assets they shouldn't have problems with hiring above average coder(i mean it is unreal engine after all)

Apr 22, 2019
Best of luck with this project, unless there's a female option in the club. I'm not engaging into any sexual activity with another dude or futa, even in a game. Not my style.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bummer .. pleasing a dude in the club is the only way to level up ... maybe try the far away beach ..
unless you only unlock it by leveling up on that guy in the club ...o_O:eek::oops::cautious::censored::unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bE VERY VERY CAREFUL GOING INTO THIS GAME ... PLOT HOLES EVERYWHERE;)!!!
You are a female character with a strapon, testing new features with female NPCs.

Its confusing.. Tom (the dev) decided to change the game entirely with the latest build.
If you've ever been to a beach, you'll know what to look for. Just walk along the path between the sand and concrete from where you start and you'll see a lonely shower head sticking out from a copper(?) pole. It will have a "..." icon above it.
well this update was... confusing
1) why replace the male char with a female?
2) levels? sex appeal? soda? What?
3) you can't just redesign the entire fucking game and expect people to know what they're doing with 0 god damn instructions.
4) If you're going to build a giant open world area... ADD a god damn MAP. Or at least some indication of What is Where. I spent a good 40min exploring complete nothingness. took me 20min to find the 1 shower on the entire 1km long beach.
5) Please. For the love of all things holy. NO. QTEs. It's really annoying having to do skillshot QTEs that have a 0.4sec margin of error. It's tedious at best, aggravating at worst.

BeoWulf_

Sep 23, 2017
lvl 9999 (leveled up to 10.000 ingame via gloryhole) still says lvl too low to the 2 people on the beach.. lifeguard and the one in the chair.. .. .. Yeah.. i smell a "locked out becuase you're not a patron" tease. at least be honest and tell us we need the patron instead of the "your level is too low" message.

EDIT: used save editor to get to that level. no way im grinding that much

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bust open the game files and kill the censorship ...
also, devs do regular pay walls for different tiers ... you are not mistaken and neither are the supporters that do not qualify for the cheats or the locked scenes;)!

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
except that win10 is required todays and win7 is shut down by microsft. (for information, win7 will not be updated or taken care by microsoft anymore from the 14 january 2020. soo its up to you to change, or to continu with an outdated window that doesnt have any security update or else.)

just saying
yes I' m fully aware that if your running latest hardware you need W10,I've been running it for 2 years but damn I hate it, driver support etc however is far above W7, UE4 is a 64 bit program and as such will use more than 4 G of ram,this is a suggestion to the author,perhaps posting system requirments would aliviate some problems users are having,after reading some of the error reports this game is made for mid to high end rigs

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
my game got stuck on a black screen after pausing it for 2min...
GG WP
the builds with the Guy were 100x better

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
lvl 9999 (leveled up to 10.000 ingame via gloryhole) still says lvl too low to the 2 people on the beach.. lifeguard and the one in the chair.. .. .. Yeah.. i smell a "locked out becuase you're not a patron" tease. at least be honest and tell us we need the patron instead of the "your level is too low" message.

EDIT: used save editor to get to that level. no way im grinding that much
you need Sex Appeal, not level. The game is too stupid to tell the difference.
my cheated save is
500000 money
500 Sex appeal
490 XP
500 Max XP
Level 4
then just go to the beach, do the Easy one. Ez you unlock everything.

(by everything i mean the club and the 2 sex scenes at the beach. Everything else is WIP)

Reactions: bob danio
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes