Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah I can see that, but I’m asking if there are any other clothes than bikinis. I can’t seem to find anything else ;-;
I dont think you can.. because for now that is all you have... it in your phone... even you go to that shop it does not make any different... i dont know why they do that though...

Siadnerro

Apr 8, 2020
november build
Changelog:

• [added] new interactive adult scene on stage (Lewd Club)
  • [added] 28 new animations (sex, interactions, locomotion, etc)
  • [added] a male playable character (preview stage) with starter outfit (with customization support, so face and outfit will be added soon). Let's call him Mike.
  • [added] new sexy outfit for Mia (Lewd Club)
  • [added] new controller and locomotion system for Mike character
  • [added] added first person view for Mike (for Mia first person view currently only available in Lewd Club)
  • [added] new cloth shader
  • [added] new flexible radar system integrated for quest (Lewd Club)
  • [added] Mia's body improvements, added details from a new high poly sculpt
  • [added] stage scene selector with no loading screens (Lewd Club)
  • [added] UI elements, icons and more
  • [updated] undressing feature both for Mia and Mike character, but a new system currently implemented only for Mike
  • [updated] vehicle controller massive improved, added suspension system for all cars, updated interaction between
  • [updated] dialogue system improved and updated to beta
  • [updated] other optimizations and code improvements
  • [updated] bugs fixed

Reactions: Maximumsily

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
We just got the mega link for October. Should I download that or based on the post above should I wait for a NOV build download.
the november build is already up... i can get it now but.. there will be another release in the middle of this month so will see...

Dec 24, 2018
the november build is already up... i can get it now but.. there will be another release in the middle of this month so will see...
I guess I'm just a little confused. Why is this forum waiting to post links? Some of the other forums I follow get updated the same day as new content is released.

Additionally this thread wasn't updated by the original owner, we got the new build download link in the comments. Which is abnormal.

Reactions: Siadnerro

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I guess I'm just a little confused. Why is this forum waiting to post links? Some of the other forums I follow get updated the same day as new content is released.

Additionally this thread wasn't updated by the original owner, we got the new build download link in the comments. Which is abnormal.
Because there is no $1 or $5 tier for game releases. Most of Tom's patrons aren't scummy enough to share builds on day one at least, hell I think there are builds which have never been shared period.

It's also possible that Tom is using unique download keys, which means he can see exactly which one of his patrons leaked.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Because there is no $1 or $5 tier for game releases. Most of Tom's patrons aren't scummy enough to share builds on day one at least, hell I think there are builds which have never been shared period.

It's also possible that Tom is using unique download keys, which means he can see exactly which one of his patrons leaked.
then that's mean i'm in a big problem because i just shared the October build... XD
Thanks

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Are they any saves for this game?
you don't actually need the save game anyways.. there are like 3 quest and it pretty short...
i think the main point of this game is walk around and remove the girl dress.. and get in to Fetish club and imperal club to enjoy the scence... and 2 more photoshoot location... that it..

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
then that's mean i'm in a big problem because i just shared the October build... XD
Thanks
If that's the case, then keep an eye on your patron status for Tom, it would be interesting to see if you get removed lol

himon

Oct 7, 2018
If that's the case, then keep an eye on your patron status for Tom, it would be interesting to see if you get removed lol
Thank you so much for the October one, but I would like for the newest build. This is just my humble wish)

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Sunbay City - Open World Adult 3D game (in-game video) Male character preview

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes