ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
does anyone know where I find jeff after i got the tape from the fetish club
He is in the park by the beach. If you enter the park from the direction of the fetish club. You'll see him standing at a bench talking to a girl. Not far from the yoga area.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
All previous version were around 10-13GB(After extract) The newest ver is only 6GB. Thats half the size. What was remove/change? Any supporters of the dev, did he mention why?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
another question can´t find the prof. on the beach is that a bug or is he somewhere hidden
I don't know, I can't find him either. I ran all over that beach during all times of the day. Still can't find him. Even went to the nude beach, nothing.

scarletofmagic

Oct 19, 2020
I don't know, I can't find him either. I ran all over that beach during all times of the day. Still can't find him. Even went to the nude beach, nothing.
He should be sitting on the chairs with a girl. I don't remember what time I found him, but if you teleport to the beach, he is somewhere on the left side. I think I found them in the morning tho

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Siadnerro

Apr 8, 2020
Changelog:

• [added] new interactive adult scene (Lewd Club)
  • [added] 16 new animations
  • [added] a male playable character is finished and ready for production (coming next build)
  • [added] new character with cloth Angelina, manager for Lewd Club
  • [added] new character with cloth Penelope for interactive scene at Lewd Club
  • [added] outline distance based shader for interactable objects
  • [added] easy pick up system for items
  • [added] drivable vehicle "Adore" with a few variations (press 2,3,4.5 to to switch the light)
  • [added] new "Redward" clothing store with character customization menu inside
  • [added] hair shader improved
  • [added] cheat console updated and improved
  • [added] UI elements, icons and more
  • [updated] other bug fixes and small improvements

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i think i got this work out about the professor missing. i talked to aunt and then i talked to the iron balls machanics girl and the B Iclon appears on maps.. hope it work out to you too...

Reactions: adelmilan

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Changelog:

• [added] new interactive adult scene (Lewd Club)
  • [added] 16 new animations
  • [added] a male playable character is finished and ready for production (coming next build)
  • [added] new character with cloth Angelina, manager for Lewd Club
  • [added] new character with cloth Penelope for interactive scene at Lewd Club
  • [added] outline distance based shader for interactable objects
  • [added] easy pick up system for items
  • [added] drivable vehicle "Adore" with a few variations (press 2,3,4.5 to to switch the light)
  • [added] new "Redward" clothing store with character customization menu inside
  • [added] hair shader improved
  • [added] cheat console updated and improved
  • [added] UI elements, icons and more
  • [updated] other bug fixes and small improvements
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to see the lewd club :love: It looks promising...

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes