PseudoLIC

Oct 13, 2020
I guess I'm just a little confused. Why is this forum waiting to post links? Some of the other forums I follow get updated the same day as new content is released.

Additionally this thread wasn't updated by the original owner, we got the new build download link in the comments. Which is abnormal.
Please send other forums

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Okay so I'm at professot stone's house, and i got some proof, now i need to find him on the beach. I looked around but i cannot find him. Where is he on the beach?

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Okay so I'm at professot stone's house, and i got some proof, now i need to find him on the beach. I looked around but i cannot find him. Where is he on the beach?
if you can't find him... you can just sleep for the next day... or do something that make the game load another scence...

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
there is our bunny guy.... he's in the parking lot .... if don't see him there... he will be at between the beach and naked beach... fffaaa.png

Xaar

Apr 29, 2017
enjoy guys

Changelog:

• [added] new interactive sex scene on stage (Lewd Club) with sound
  • [added] new interactive adult scene to seduce visitors
  • [added] 18 new animations
  • [added] new visitor character with outfit
  • [added] new club girl and bartender
  • [added] new sexy outfit for Mia (top and skirt)
  • [added] breast physics simulation
  • [added] bar zone for Lewd Club
  • [added] notifications and splash screens
  • [added] VFX for "Flip a coin" mini game
  • [added] Lewd club overall improvement
  • [added] hair simulation for ponytail hairstyle
  • and more!

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I love this game, but Im lost with saves folder, I know that saves going to AppData/Local/SunbayCity, but when clicking in Continue button....which save is loading?, I tried to delete all save games and Continue button works still, where is this mysterious old saves folder?, and other thing, I dont recommend play newest versions clicking in Continue, the quest journal is broken, so no working old save games in new versions.
On the other hand, each new update add amazing content, driving, new scenes etc but the performance is taking down with each new version. The developer maybe should work in make separate cells to keep good performance. For example the home and shops can be loading in different cells like Imperial or Fetish clubs.

Last edited:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Im stucked with main quest, I gained sexappeal (full sexappeal) but I cant talk with Jeff Storage boss, the boss door no working, someone got same problem?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes