Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
I was a patron of this game for some time. The game is cool. Only freewalk game on here I know about. I gave up though, cause there was so little gameplay content added. The game never went anywhere. My plan is to consider buying it when it is finished, cause these updates seems to add very little each time.

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
Aye 'n' na. Download th' 3 bits 'n' then mak' a muckle archive fur th' 3 stuff then extract it, noo yi''ll need a code, fur th' code : uise th' gee page oan this site.... Jesus, o' coorse ye hae tae download th' 3 bits 'n' extract it! (sorry fur th' sarcasm)
I don't understand a single thing you just said. Are you a pirate, good sir?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I don't think so, it has good support on patreon.
View attachment 978580
Only now, from month to month, practically nothing changes in the game. The only new thing that I saw was a simple appearance / clothing editor, and now you can shoot down some map objects with a car, as it was in GTA since the third part. But the cars are still badly controlled, they don't have any sounds. Performance to put it mildly stars from the sky is not enough. There are still places where you walk as slowly as possible. For some reason, in just one location, you can turn on the 1st person view. Until now, you cannot go to the main menu and set up something when you are in the interior. And it's terribly annoying that the esc button does not work, you have to press back.

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone know where is the video tape in fetish club , I opened the locker in The boss's office , but its not there

Vitosir

Aug 25, 2019
НАРОД И ТОТ КТО ЗАНИМАЕТЬСЯ ТАКИМИ ИГРАМИ ЗДЕЛАЙТЕ ЭТУ ИГРУ ПОЛНОЦЕННОЙ Я ЗАБОЛЕЛ ЭТОЙ ИГРОЙ ХОТЬ ТУТ И ОШИБКИ ПОЛНЫ НО СОГЛАСИТЕСЬ ИГРА ТО С БОЛЬШИМ БУДУЩЕМ МИЯ ПРОСТО СУПЕР С ТЕЛОМ И АНИМАЦИЕЙ С НЕЙ ПО БОЛЬШЕ Бы ОНА ВЗАИМОДЕЙСТВОВАЛА С МУЖСКИМИ ГЕРОЯМИ ДА И КВЕСТАМИ БЫ ПО БОЛЬШЕ КОРОЧЕ СКАЖУ ИГРА СУПЕР ВОТ ТОЛЬКО БЕДА С ОШИБКАМИ ВСЕМ СПАСИБО ЕСЛИ КТО ПОДКИНЕТ БОЛЬШЕ КОНТЕНТА
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
The pictures on the 1st page are showing some strap-on action with random characters & in other videos I've seen the same, but there is no way of activating the scenes. Are they only for PR or am I doing something wrong?

exter

May 29, 2017
The pictures on the 1st page are showing some strap-on action with random characters & in other videos I've seen the same, but there is no way of activating the scenes. Are they only for PR or am I doing something wrong?
Thats from an older version. You were able to go up to some girls at the beach and initiate a scene, but thats gone now.

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Thats from an older version. You were able to go up to some girls at the beach and initiate a scene, but thats gone now.
Do you by any chance know which version is that?

It seems to me this game is going in the wrong direction with what is available.

Reactions: Ryo_S

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK after playing as the chick.

-The lack of sound hurt
-The lack of climax during sex was saddening
-The lack of people to screw was shocking
-You still can't customize much of the model
-You can't fuck the twerking big booty thicc black bitch
-You don't get a lot of choices and must do things you may not like (such as the BDSM shit)
-The overheating thing really needs to be removed or tweaked BADLY
-Bugs are everything and ruined a lot of the fun (couldn't complete jobs and stuff such as the stripper gig)
-Controls were a bit wonky namely the vehicle controlling (but wasn't bad compared to Cyberpunk 2077)
-I could barely focus on the game as my PC was so loud and the fans were so fast it must've almost broken the sound barrier

+You get to choose your gender
+Its a GTA style game
+You can get a home of your own
+There's already a lot of jobs/activities
+You got different vehicles to play with
+You get to fuck the mechanic's very nice ass
+Has some decent customization

LUD3NS

Dec 9, 2018
game have the bigger screen, How can I start the game when I can only see "T" on my screen? not able to play PLEASE HELP!

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks as hell !!
I've always had trouble playing with xxx running. I always lose my orientation.
With this game cheat (which I do not waste ....) I start to find.

A little hard to explain getting lost on a (almost) straight street. what a fuck....haha ( We all have our skills)
And when the car mechanic comes in, I laugh so the tears came.

Thanks for a damn fun and helpful game +cheat
And everyone who puts in work on walktrouhgs THANK YOU so much

And now I'm ashamed when I do not put some money into NOPY which just works to me
without any mother-fucking disturbing advertising.
Ok I'm so grateful for F95zone. It has created the best amusement park ever.
I want to fuck my sis.....whaaaat. wai..wai..wait....i mean my mother.
Love and take care.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes