NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Huh? The vehicles are easy to control in Cyberpunk 2077. What's difficult is not crashing into honestly the worse traffic AI I've ever seen. Car stopped for no reason on the highway! Taking right turns from the left lane! Sitting right through a green light!
That's because there is no traffic AI :)

All vehicle pathing is completely scripted, which is why you see the vehicles go bonkers if you knock them off their path. One of the laziest decisions I've seen a AAA studio make in recent history.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
That's because there is no traffic AI :)

All vehicle pathing is completely scripted, which is why you see the vehicles go bonkers if you knock them off their path. One of the laziest decisions I've seen a AAA studio make in recent history.
To be fair, that is probably a low priority for now, as the devs are focused on other parts of the game's core framework such as missions system, customization, et cetera. I think devs will probably come back to that and improve it further. After all, this is beta. This is just my guess as to why the traffic AI is absent, though. *shrugs*

And, wait, the devs is AAA studio? I thought AAA is a reference to major studios. Is it even a major studio? Did it ever developed/published other games before this? :unsure:

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
To be fair, that is probably a low priority for now, as the devs are focused on other parts of the game's core framework such as missions system, customization, et cetera. I think devs will probably come back to that and improve it further. After all, this is beta. This is just my guess as to why the traffic AI is absent, though. *shrugs*

And, wait, the devs is AAA studio? I thought AAA is a reference to major studios. Is it even a major studio? Did it ever developed/published other games before this? :unsure:
I was talking about Cyberpunk traffic :p

Cyberpunk might as well have been a beta tho.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

ahegaolover34

Nov 16, 2020
I can't play this game...

When I run the .exe, it automatically run my Oculus Software and just show me an extra zoomed black screen where I can only see an half "THIS" word...

Sans titre-1.png

UPDATE :

After few minutes of waiting, the game show me that.... Definitely too zoomed...

Sans titre-1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Red_D

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
cheat menu is broken. When I try to go to the Lewd Club interior the game just restarts.

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Samee here. Got the tape, exit (because no clue on what to do next).
Can't go back inside (for whatever reason, the guard don't let me back in).
I went back to jeff, i can only work there.

phone walkthrough is "...". not really helpful at all.
You're getting walkthrough?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes