Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
how did you know that ?...
really I played it when I find the damm professor and the girl it was when I fall off the map there were a lot of bugs that I saw also I was studying to be a QA tester so I found about 30 bugs and 3 critical that need to be addressed fast
also had a bug that without always use the ESC or the tab button it will be a stuck ass or will crush

Reactions: Maximumsily

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
here come the Changelogs:

• [added] lewd club sex scene improved, updated code and animations, added few new animations (the second scene in the scene selector)
  • [added] dressing up system before the start of the sex scene integrated for Mia at lewd club. Added lingerie set, 3 high socks and 1 short socks etc. In the next build you can dress her up before any stage show begin.
  • [added] lewd club updated with a few general improvements and optimizations around lighting and collision, added npc navigation support
  • [added] lewd club app in the smartphone (press "Tab" to open) with stats, dynamic UI changer, help page
  • [added] click "Continue" from the main menu to jump into the Lewd Club
  • [added] vehicle controller updated and improved, added new interaction animations for male
  • [added] AI NPC controller
  • [added] and other small improvements

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
here come the Changelogs:

• [added] lewd club sex scene improved, updated code and animations, added few new animations (the second scene in the scene selector)
  • [added] dressing up system before the start of the sex scene integrated for Mia at lewd club. Added lingerie set, 3 high socks and 1 short socks etc. In the next build you can dress her up before any stage show begin.
  • [added] lewd club updated with a few general improvements and optimizations around lighting and collision, added npc navigation support
  • [added] lewd club app in the smartphone (press "Tab" to open) with stats, dynamic UI changer, help page
  • [added] click "Continue" from the main menu to jump into the Lewd Club
  • [added] vehicle controller updated and improved, added new interaction animations for male
  • [added] AI NPC controller
  • [added] and other small improvements
Okay but why couldn't the developers add or open the nudist beach section according to the map as promised?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I am pleasantly surprised that after a few months this project "took heart" and began to develop rather vigorously for the better. When I saw builds of 2020, where people threw themselves under cars, the character constantly fell and rolled around like a doll and other bugs ... I was already going to bury this project.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
To answer your question, no, no incest. This is patreon we're talking about and by this guy full on switching to yet another story about an early 20's dick magnet I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be taking any chances. That's fine though, we've got enough incest content on this website to satisfy the entirety of Alabama for a lifetime, we don't need any more.
Lies. There's never enough incest, especially in a game of this scale, for which there are very few. Lots of Adult Game teams seem to be moving to Subscribestar from Patreon because Patreon cares more about investment money than creators.

Hopefully the dev of this game does the same

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orlox

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Are these the links only for the PC version? If you have them could you share the links for the MacOS version too? Thanks :)
Here MacOS version .. i heard they said it so buggy.. i dont have a MAC so... i leave itto you

the only link they gace is the Dropbox... if someone else could mirror it to MEGA or Google would be nice...

Reactions: Petrhouse

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks. Figured it out. It was a bug, he wasn't in the park. Had to restart :(
did you found him somewhere?...

i ask this question to them but literally no one reply at all...

maybe i'm in their blacklist on i-dont-care-about-your-question ?

Petrhouse

Jun 7, 2018
Here MacOS version .. i heard they said it so buggy.. i dont have a MAC so... i leave itto you

the only link they gace is the Dropbox... if someone else could mirror it to MEGA or Google would be nice...
Thanks, i'll check it out :D

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes