edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I don't know, I can't find him either. I ran all over that beach during all times of the day. Still can't find him. Even went to the nude beach, nothing.

i found prof but didn't pay attention what the next step the lady didn't listen to now i have 3 points in the task area.
what should i do after i talked to prof girlfriend

BlB25

Feb 17, 2019
Guys, anyone know where is Professor Stone on the beach ("My aunt's house quest")? I can't find this bastard.
If you have same problem as I, then professor Stone is under the Beach (literally under texture). I find him when I leave some location and before all texture load teleport MC on beach, you fall under texture and on bottom he is on lounger. (if you teleport to right beach location he should be right in front of you).

nicod

May 17, 2019
Adult Open world game with female protagonist !!!

So now i play to let people fuck me instead of fuck girls

I hope they add male protagonist

Not gonna touch it for now

Reactions: The Warden

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
Adult Open world game with female protagonist !!!

So now i play to let people fuck me instead of fuck girls

I hope they add male protagonist

Not gonna touch it for now
Check out Wild Life by Adeptus Steve. Both run similar yet Wild Life is obviously more polished. If only this game ran as well and had sufficient GTA content...

CVDO

May 27, 2019
ok i may be dumb, but how to advance the scenees? :D whenever i enter a scene im stuck, can only move camera and have to close the game :X

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
Don't know if the developer is here or not, but if you are, you need to either disable the VR plugin in Unreal (which is easy to do with a few clicks) or provide an valid vr implementation, otherwise your game can't be played by anyone who has an VR headset attached to their pc.

Reactions: macarronesconqueso

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Don't know if the developer is here or not, but if you are, you need to either disable the VR plugin in Unreal (which is easy to do with a few clicks) or provide an valid vr implementation, otherwise your game can't be played by anyone who has an VR headset attached to their pc.
im in their patreon site.. i'll tell them to check it out

exter

May 29, 2017
im in their patreon site.. i'll tell them to check it out
That might depend on the VR set you use. I got an Index and i do not have any problems at all running the game, even with the headset attached to the pc.

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, I'm using an Rift. It is pretty much a standard problem with indy games using Unreal. I whish they would keep the plugin off by default or telling people to switch it off in their tutorials.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes