Others Completed Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK4.1" Lighthouse of Sylos [Final] [3d-lotus.com]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dedalo92

Aug 21, 2016
Animations totally improved since the last game but seriously, the fights are a real hassle and auto mode does not save you at all... I let the AI do the job and it still lost xD anyway, here's how i went through the game : Cheat Engine your way through.. set your opponent's HP to 1 and try to win a face off them blam, you win...
can you share the save?

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
Win10 user here. I got it to work by disabling my video card in the device manager and running it in win 7 compatibility mode. It seems to also run fine if you re-enable your card after you started a new game. You probably have to repeat the process every time you want to play the game though.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Would love to give it a try if there was a Mega upload, it's the only source I can trust
What do you mean by that? Even if someone were to upload a virus to the other upload sites like nopy or zippyshare, they could still upload the virus to mega as well. What makes mega a more trustworthy upload source?

Reactions: Tamrad

trees

Dec 4, 2018
So the fights are actually fairly easy if you know what you're doing. They use a rock-paper-scissors system, finding all the support items is pretty crucial since they give you some pretty significant buffs, and while you can in theory use any character for any fight, this series kind of encourages you to use whatever character you just unlocked for the next fight. Get all the items in an area before you do a boss, and make sure you're using the right characters, and it actually goes pretty smooth. I don't think I took more than 100 damage against the final boss.

dedalo92

Aug 21, 2016
Win10 user here. I got it to work by disabling my video card in the device manager and running it in win 7 compatibility mode. It seems to also run fine if you re-enable your card after you started a new game. You probably have to repeat the process every time you want to play the game though.
i dont have an onboard card, wouldnt it make my screen go black??

Back

Aug 3, 2017
i dont have an onboard card, wouldnt it make my screen go black??
No, that user's rig will just default to using the integrated graphics on board; hence, no loss in visual performance.
Edit: *Facepalms* Nevermind, I completely misread your question... Regarding your question, it shouldn't? I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I should know the answer but my mind is running a little fuzzy due to fatigue. Perhaps another Zoner will provide a useful answer there, bro.

Reactions: dedalo92

dedalo92

Aug 21, 2016
No, that user's rig will just default to using the integrated graphics on board; hence, no loss in visual performance.
Edit: *Facepalms* Nevermind, I completely misread your question... Regarding your question, it shouldn't? I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I should know the answer but my mind is running a little fuzzy due to fatigue. Perhaps another Zoner will provide a useful answer there, bro.
ok i took the risk and nothing broke, but when clicked on start the game it just went into a black screen
any thoughts?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
ok i took the risk and nothing broke, but when clicked on start the game it just went into a black screen
any thoughts?
I haven't actually downloaded or tried this yet, but I feel like I owe you one after completely flubbing through my earlier response to you, lol. Try running it through compatibility mode; I heard many users having success using Windows 7 compatibility. If that doesn't do it, then run the program through a locale emulator in Japanese mode such as this one: . It's very much like AppLocale from back in the day to run foreign games, but for the modern OS. ;] See if that doesn't do it. Good luck! ;)

voldemor

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks, This is work for me.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, after finishing I tried to find their site to see if they were making part 5, but it seems its gone. Anyone knows if they are done or just changed domain or what?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote