VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Dev please explain this.

And, I'm really not a fan of finding out that almost all of MC's potential love interests so far (as there are many) are bisexual (even though some have zero sexual experiences, they are bi...and another main Li is a full lesbian)...in the story. Maybe labelling them bi-curious, would make better sense...and allow the player to choose if they want to share their love interests in the group. (As some players are not fans of GG action, or maybe introducing a predatory lesbian (corrupting) into their harem. But it's too soon to tell how it will pan out.
What's going on with lesbian content?

Lesbian content will be a minor theme, entirely optional, and is only planned to occur in one threesome. If the player selects the options leading to this scene, the MC will be the one to suggest the idea to the 2 girls in question. They will also be reluctant at first and need some convincing to go through with it. These two girls will not form any kind of romantic relationship with each other, nor will they pursue further sexual relations with each other.

Assuming you are following all of the girls' routes, there will also be 1 unavoidable lesbian kiss. You're going to have to trust me on this one, though. The kiss has very little to do with the girls being interested in each other. This kiss will not lead to anything and as alluded to in the previous sentence, will not be initiated because the girls want to kiss each other. It's hard to explain without spoiling it, but you should understand once the scene happens.
your dev notes is saying one things but the ones who play say the other.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Ah, I knew it was probably coming but I was disappointed to see the protagonist go full virgin retard.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's seen that the prostitution tag is missing. Luckily apparently the MC isn't forced to have sex with prostitutes.

EDIT:

Really enjoyed chapter one but is anyone else really disheartened/confused by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad, I always avoid lesbian LIs, I don't like lesbian sex and they tend to have a lot of it.

But, again...for me this title definitely needs a functioning walk through, in order for players to avoid making choice mistakes...which could affect their relationship paths...reveling the results much farther in the story (this will frustrate some players, who might want to build their relationships with some characters...to later find out they wont have enough relationship points to build their harem the way they want, due to some of their blind choices made earlier in the story).
Personally, I see a walkthrough as necessary: If by choosing the wrong answer I end up losing LIs that interest me, what I will do is to abandon the game. I don't feel like trying until I get the right answers.

And, I'm really not a fan of finding out that almost all of MC's potential love interests so far (as there are many) are bisexual (even though some have zero sexual experiences, they are bi...and another main Li is a full lesbian)...in the story. Maybe labelling them bi-curious, would make better sense...and allow the player to choose if they want to share their love interests in the group. (As some players are not fans of GG action, or maybe introducing a predatory lesbian (corrupting) into their harem. But it's too soon to tell how it will pan out.
The fact that most of the LIs are bisexual doesn't convince me.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow...I'm at a loss as to how I haven't noticed this game for an entire year, it's fantastic. :oops:

Invader Gary
If I might make a suggestion; you should add a "Girls" or "Characters" section to your Lore menu that lists information about the characters. Basically a bio about them, who they are etc, and you should include the same information you get when you scan them, and possibly how much affection you have with them, that sort of thing.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The girls who are listed as bisexual and lesbian do not have any girl-girl scenes so far. The characters themselves haven't even made any indication of their sexuality, and in at least two cases, they are explicitly virgins. They're definitely not "having a lot of lesbian sex" (or any, as far as we know). The character who is lesbian is also likely a virgin, and has a pretty big crush on the MC, so I doubt it's actually going to be a hindrance whatsoever to her being an LI.

The reason we know their sexualities is due to the MC having invented a 'Scan' spell that shows him certain attributes about people when he uses it on them (which he does without their knowledge). That's it. There aren't any girl-girl lewd scenes other than one scene with one of the girls naked in front of another of the girls because they are about to bathe. It is not sexual for the girls.

Fundamentally, this all means: Settle down. There is no reason to doubt the dev's direct and explicit word in the Developer Notes.

Reactions: Zareem and mithroll

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Wow...I'm at a loss as to how I haven't noticed this game for an entire year, it's fantastic. :oops:
The demo was a lot shakier than this E1 release, which just came out (and covered about 1/3 of the content in this E1 release, though the E1 drastically improved on the demo in every way, including that content).

Reactions: Zareem

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I really appreciate that the game can be goofy and humorous, but when the MC has to defend the cat-girl (Cadence?) from the evil woman (Liliana? Morrigana? Morgana?) he gets serious and intimidating, and then the not-mom comes and it's all goofy again. Good stuff dev, really digging it.

draken83

Dec 11, 2020
anyone happens to know the name of the song that starts playing after you scan Cadence at the auction?.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A bit chaotic until I got used to the way it played... With that being said by the end of this update I was happy with everything from the start to finish.. renders.. animations.. writing.. hell even the Developer notes were on target..

Two thumbs up and looking forward to more.

mrfzfun

Aug 20, 2016
To answer my earlier question: the song that plays during the end credits is NotUsNotThem by Benjamin Jay Thomas.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Dev,

Thank you for including your very detailed Dev Notes, and of your explanations of each point of your content (kinks, fetishes), and their use in the game, according to your "reasoning" of the F95 tags, (which may differ from what a "Dev vs F95" believes them to be in your game).

Finally a Dev who cares to tell potential players (upfront and clearly), what they (players) are potentially signing up for, content theme and player choice action wise - giving players real OPTIONS, yay!

For this reason, I'm going to try your game, it has themes I do not care for, but if true, as you've stated, I will be able to bypass unwanted content and still be able to enjoy playing your game... we shall see. :D

Good luck with your game.

P.S. If you add unavoidable "known" to the MC - Netorare to your game, the game is dead to me. :( -Humor, no really, dead! :poop:

---

Version 1 Play Update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
omfhg AAAAAGHHHHHH this is the funniest fucking game I'VE EVER PLAYEEEED. Smart MC that isn't like "oh i just lit a fire with my hand nvm it will pass" and actually is smart. A good lore. AND BASED ASSFF WRITING. Love ya dude keep up the good work

4.70 star(s) 63 Votes