VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is there any actual sex scene in the new release?
Or is it same old blueballing tease game? (BJ doesnt count as a sex.)

Reactions: meanmike

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I like the humor, story and renders but it could use some more action instead of teasing considering that the description claims the MC has sex with everyone. I assume it's coming somewhere around 2026.

What annoys me the most about the plot at the moment is that the MC pretty much has stopped any attempt at figuring out the whole "fish out of water" thing that put everything in motion and pretty much concludes that everyone he knew before is the same person they are now. Not a moment of doubt that maybe his actual family is missing him in whatever dimension he was before. And no wondering what those visions he saw are either.

Otherwise I like the setting and lore.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
I find it somewhat amusing how horrible the main menu is compared to the rest of the very polished (and hilarious) game. Not that it matters at all, but it just made me laugh a little bit. Can clearly tell what other games have inspired this ones style but that is a good thing for sure, lot of good things to say about this one and heres to hoping for regular (even if they take a long time) updates!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Considering with how she was described, she sounds soooooooooo much like yours truly, I probably would go with how I describe myself many times, Crazy Chick. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

Sep 16, 2023
Fucking incredible update. Hard to believe this is just part 1 of episode 2 considering how much content there was. I liked pretty much everything but the locker room scene with Grace, which unfortunately made me start a new save and not start her route at all since I'm not a fan of MC being made into a punching back even for comedic purposes, especially since it was also her fault what happened and they didn't even comment on it after nor did she even apologize, but outside of that I love all the humor around everything else in this update.

This already a masterpiece, so I can't wait until it's completed.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@ and EmoBot

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I came here to thank dev for Vineeta. And ask more. *horny autism noises* And Grace... And Chloe... and... well, you got it.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
anyone know what the ending song is?
I found from the game files that the filename is themariner.ogg
Tried but couldn't find the song on the internet.

How can there be a lot when half the comments say there isn't a single sex scene yet? I am confused.
There's no penetration yet except a dream sequence that is softcore. There are technically 8 scenes in total with masturbation and foreplay (oral, titjobs etc). The updates are fucking huge.

Reactions: AJBit
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes