VN Ren'Py Realm Invader [Ep. 2 P1] [Invader Gary]

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn this was a blast, and I just love when developer appears. I will add it into my signature, hope more people find out about this game.

Last edited:

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Not a bad game, most of it was actually pretty good and fun to play, however (and yes i saw the warning at the start of the game) some of the forced scenes you can't skip through made me want to take my headphones off and throw them through my monitor or rage quit. This seemed like the main reason you made those unskippable. Most of them were beyond unnecessary. Many games that utilize the forced scenes are for story purposes, but the ones chosen here are... "stupid" is not even close enough to defining them.

It's still worth a play-though but damn I can't afford new headphones and a new monitor, so I am torn. Maybe... just maybe, if there was a decent (and by decent, I mean an entire release worth) of Chloe it would make up for the trauma of being forced to sit through those annoying forced scenes.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Not a bad game, most of it was actually pretty good and fun to play, however (and yes i saw the warning at the start of the game) some of the forced scenes you can't skip through made me want to take my headphones off and throw them through my monitor or rage quit. This seemed like the main reason you made those unskippable. Most of them were beyond unnecessary. Many games that utilize the forced scenes are for story purposes, but the ones chosen here are... "stupid" is not even close enough to defining them.

It's still worth a play-though but damn I can't afford new headphones and a new monitor, so I am torn. Maybe... just maybe, if there was a decent (and by decent, I mean an entire release worth) of Chloe it would make up for the trauma of being forced to sit through those annoying forced scenes.
Press this and it will solve your problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grelk

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Press this and it will solve your problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, ok my bad, had that set but didn't try to use the skip to get past those. I think it was my interpretation of the warning that made me think that would not work either or something. Can't click through em but can "skip" through them. Got it.

(Edited for poor grammer at 4 in the morning)

Reactions: Fapparition
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes