Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
I need your opinion guys, I have two different version for the end of Carla's (Bonnie's redhead younger sister) quest, and I don't know which one to pick. If you don't mind spoliers read ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember to use spoilers on the comments
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Option 1 it is then. Just out of curiosity, did anyone ever found out why the name of Nina's home world is Ubera or why I named a chatacter Dr. Cazzo?

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Any news on release. Love this game...
I'm working on finishing Bonnie's family story, already progressed on the Dean and Melissa's but didn't finish it yet. Somewhere around november I'm going to have more news.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys, wasnt there a way to have sex for the first time with both mom and sis(threeway)? i may be getting my games mixed but i could have swor that there was a way. i tried looking through the thread but could not find anything.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
hi guys, wasnt there a way to have sex for the first time with both mom and sis(threeway)? i may be getting my games mixed but i could have swor that there was a way. i tried looking through the thread but could not find anything.
yea in a older version

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
yea in a older version
There is still a MC/mom/sis scene in the game, if I'm not mistaken friday, 6 PM bathroom. In the older version the way to get it was different.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I finaly managed to finish the Arriens Family story (actually I still have to write one event but that's just a few minutes of work). That was the largest storyline in the new update, so I'm hopping I can end the writing part until the end of this month, and move to the coding part in november. Praise the sun!

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I actually finished Asa's story today. It was faster than I thought it would be, but her story is much more straight forward than Lauren's. There is still the Dean and Melissa to finish and then Gianna (mom), then side quest, but I'm making good time.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
One more thing, which is your favorite, Shopie dee or Darla crane for granma Emma? I'm going to be honest, it's much easier to find material on Shopie than Darla, so if there aren't a lot of people that like her I was thinking of moving her to a minor character and then make Sophie the only Emma. You guys know who I favor considering Shopie is in the Banner for the game, but if there is a lot of support for her I will keep both of them.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes