ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Aside the mistypos (i think its normal in such a long game text based). The issue i'm having is that i'm in Elsa's room with her, i can talk to her but if i pick "Blowjob Training" or "Sex", the game won't load pics or animations. The same issue i get with one of the random sex animations with Lisa in her bedroom (filename lisa01.gif).
By the way, i appreciate your hard work and the story you made so far.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I'm still alive, still making the game. I have been thinking, I think I can deliver the entire week in the next update since I'm using so many assets from this update, so that's what I'm going to do, but I can't guarantee that I will finish this month...also I'm reviewing the content from day 1 to iron out some things, and fix all the bugs that I didn't in the 0.3b version.

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
This was one of the best games of its type back at 0.1 and I had some criticism and suggestions, and I like the fact that in 0.3 the dev definitely implemented those, it's a pretty damn nice game, probably the best on this site.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
If you need help fixing the FF issue I can be a test dummy. Unfortunately I tried looking through the file and it's so huge I can't find anything to look at.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
If you need help fixing the FF issue I can be a test dummy. Unfortunately I tried looking through the file and it's so huge I can't find anything to look at.
Tell me about it, I'm the game is not even at half of the planed content and it's over 400 pages of text/code. Thanks for the offer, for now I'm writting, not dealing with technical stuff for now (finishing Lauren content and then moving on to Melissa), I will PM you when I start fixing that issue.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I'm adding a new character to the game. The model for this character is Katarina Dubrova (or Katerina Hartlova), if you know about her, you know what fetish is comming to the game ;).

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I like this game but at the same time it's way too easy. Just have to show up and the corruption increases. Kind of hoping for something along the lines of A Spell For All, without you know the spells and what not.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hello guys, I made an addition to the game today. I was not planned but when I had the idea I just had to use it, the MC is going to have a new power in the next update, that power is to turn into a woman at will. Now hold your horses, this is not going to make the game a sissyfication game all of a sudden (nothing wrong with those games, just not what I want to make), this is going to be something you don't need to use if you wish (unless you fuck up in a main quest and this is the only solution, but no M/F content in those cases just F/F), the only time it's unavoidable it's the first time it happens, and in that case there is a M/F scene but it almost does not count because the male is actually a female (you will understand when you see it). The MC is going to have a slightly different "outlook" when in female form, but will not be a completely new personality, he is still going to be the same person. Also about my last post, @Boomatica already posted a pic of the model but for the purposes of the game, this one explains better what I meant:
308209_02big.jpg
yeah, pregnancy content! Now, this is not going to be a system, it's going to be a storyline (optional), it's not very easy to find a model that have pregnant and normal pics and in good quantity/quality, so I'm only adding her for now, maybe another one. It would be complicated to let the MC impregnate every single woman he comes across because pregnancy is not going to last 9 months in the game, just a week (not final decision), and I can't have the game's population doubling or even quadrupling until the end of the game. Also, people like Mia or Marcy are not ready to be moms themselves so...
That is it for the developer's update status.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I need your opinion guys, I have two different version for the end of Carla's (Bonnie's redhead younger sister) quest, and I don't know which one to pick. If you don't mind spoliers read ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember to use spoilers on the comments

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I need your opinion guys, I have two different version for the end of Carla's (Bonnie's redhead younger sister) quest, and I don't know which one to pick. If you don't mind spoliers read ahead.
Option 1 sounds nice

Jan 28, 2018

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017

Slone

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2017

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes