Jan 28, 2018
Don't know if this has been reported or not already, but the "Continue"/"Go Back" button is missing from the first encounter with Nyomi on the beach (I believe it happens on day 3?).

Edit: It may be a problem with the beach in general; when you encounter Bonnie there (on the same day) it is also missing.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Don't know if this has been reported or not already, but the "Continue"/"Go Back" button is missing from the first encounter with Nyomi on the beach (I believe it happens on day 3?).

Edit: It may be a problem with the beach in general; when you encounter Bonnie there (on the same day) it is also missing.
Use the map on the sidebar to leave. I'm going to make a change to the beach in particular so this misunderstanding does not happen again, you were not the first. The beach was supposed to be a "hub" like the streets or the college, but without a link as the events occur in the main passage, but the change to a map instead of links seems to have made the location confusing. I said I was going to release the 0.3a fix yesterday, but I'm having some problems on twine, so please give me a few more days.

Jan 28, 2018
Use the map on the sidebar to leave. I'm going to make a change to the beach in particular so this misunderstanding does not happen again, you were not the first. The beach was supposed to be a "hub" like the streets or the college, but without a link as the events occur in the main passage, but the change to a map instead of links seems to have made the location confusing. I said I was going to release the 0.3a fix yesterday, but I'm having some problems on twine, so please give me a few more days.
Thank you for your reply! I was using either the map or the back function. As for the release, technicalities happen, so (speaking for myself), don't worry about it!

Have reports other than just the beach been made? Because after the first trip downtown, it happened in a couple other places as well, such as with Clara's classroom. Additionally, some options seem to get permanently locked in (Bonnie in the showers on day ~4 or 5, and Sarah in her office). Also, Sarah/Marcy's house seems to be bugged after day ~4 as well, scaling of room options and so on. Also, quick note, is checking your phone supposed to use 5 minutes up? This is a minor thing, but was just curious.

Again, thanks for your response, sorry for any repeat reports, and really enjoying the game so far!

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
hey so just gonna ask, whats the password for the media file?
There should be no password, which mirror did you download from?

How do u store save files on your computer? I have to start all over each time I play the game.
For now that is not possible, you should only be able to save in-game,I'm working to find a way to save in files, but it's probably not going to be avaliable until next update. But why is it that you have to start again? Is there a problem with the saves in browser?

Reactions: Vespak

Nephelimo

Jun 24, 2018
There should be no password, which mirror did you download from?

For now that is not possible, you should only be able to save in-game,I'm working to find a way to save in files, but it's probably not going to be avaliable until next update. But why is it that you have to start again? Is there a problem with the saves in browser?
I play on incognito mode on browser so it doesn't keep the saves. I'd be glad if you actually implement a storage save function on next update thx :)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The sidebar doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm using Chrome and the game seems to work fine otherwise but there's no sidebar. Is it just because I'm in the prologue and it'll appear later?

Edit: OK yeah I was impatient and it showed up after the intro.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi, first of all i wanted to say that this is a great game that is well on its way to be just as good as inner bimbo and the company. but i wanted to ask if you plan on adding more events/scenes for the different characters? i just find my self ignoring most caracters after the barbecue because all there is to them is press a button and heres a gif.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
hi, first of all i wanted to say that this is a great game that is well on its way to be just as good as inner bimbo and the company. but i wanted to ask if you plan on adding more events/scenes for the different characters? i just find my self ignoring most caracters after the barbecue because all there is to them is press a button and heres a gif.
Yes, I know what you mean. I feel like some side characters are being ignored. That's why I started developing some sidequest, there are a few in the game already, but most are unfinished. There is one about getting Lisa a girlfriend, one on Hitomi's daughter,and some more. I'm going to add some more as the week goes on.

Gigant

Jun 21, 2018
I just finished a playthrough and found some bugs, the list is in the file. Is there any chance the undo and redo buttons can be put in the sidebar? Sometimes it's a bit difficult to see them.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I just finished a playthrough and found some bugs, the list is in the file. Is there any chance the undo and redo buttons can be put in the sidebar? Sometimes it's a bit difficult to see them.
Thanks for doing what I'm to lazy to do.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Thank you, I will start working on it.

Gigant

Jun 21, 2018
I just realized something, the save system is acting really weird. Saves are disappearing, but I think I know why. If you save your game and then go back to an earlier save to check out the option you didn't take the save from later in the game is gone. I think that when saving a save of the current saves is made, does that make any sense?

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I want to ask you guys somethings.
1- Would anyone be interested in beta testing the 0.4 version of the game? (not now of couse, it's not even close to ready)
2- Something has been bothering me latelly, before this project I never even tryed writting a story. This is my first, and so I'm worried there might be some plot holes and inconsistencies (not in the game itself but the story), I'm not the most organized person so somethigs might be in the game that don't make any sense. If you find those please report them so that I can make some changes.
3- Some time ago I told you guys about my side project, the Realms of lust sidestory that I was writting when I would hit a block in the main game. Well, it evolved into something completelly diferent, and now it's not short, nor is it a sidestory of the main game. That is both good and bad, good because now I have an idea and a demo for a full game, but bad because now that it's a full game I have been working on it very little. Why you ask? Working on two full games is too much work for a college student, when it was just a short story it worked, but now...
It's not completely frozen, but it's moving slow, so I will only really focus on it after I finish this game.
Also:
I just realized something, the save system is acting really weird. Saves are disappearing, but I think I know why. If you save your game and then go back to an earlier save to check out the option you didn't take the save from later in the game is gone. I think that when saving a save of the current saves is made, does that make any sense?
I will check this out. 0.3b releasing soon.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
It seems there are pictures in the coffee shop missing

2nd screenshot is when i try to click the Kitchen

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
MILF tag is missing... playing with GILF deactivated and still the majority is "older"

"Mia is here already, her pants however are not..."
made me giggle

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes