Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Just started checking this out, if anyone could make a guide or chart as to which locations have content when, it would really help out my need to see all content. Though that's only if any saint here has the patience.
I could do it, I know the game inside out, and now there will be a cell phone function on the game (0.3), after I'm done with this build I could add it in the phone.
On other news, I said I would be finishing 0.3 this week and while it's not completely out of the table, it looks more and more like I will only finish it next week.

Reactions: smokeroom

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I could do it, I know the game inside out, and now there will be a cell phone function on the game (0.3), after I'm done with this build I could add it in the phone.
On other news, I said I would be finishing 0.3 this week and while it's not completely out of the table, it looks more and more like I will only finish it next week.
I appreciate that. Honestly I don't feel like it will be as much of an issue with the save system being introduced, it's just that with where the game is at this point it has some awkwardness that will get fixed when it's not so early on.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I got some complaints about the travel system in the last version so, I have been doing some work. No more orange links (on places that have a lot of attached locations, the ones that have one or even two will still have orange links), and to travel between "hubs" (like college or Second street) you will open a map in the sidebar and click where you want to go.
I don't want to show how the map is at the moment because I have a MSpaint temporary version in place for now. But here is one of the locations.
0.3 sneak.jpg
Please ignore the white bar on the bottom.

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
will the new version be just fit for the games or there will be new story too, because I can not wait to see the rest of the story :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: xbuster25

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
will the new version be just fit for the games or there will be new story too, because I can not wait to see the rest of the story :eek:penedeyewink:
The next update will include a new ingame day and the start of what you could call the "Council Corruption arc". It's just one day this time because I had to developand implement some new features for the game (sidebar, cellphone,new travel system, etc) I'm just finishing putting the dialog boxes in the new day and then I will be fixing new and old bugs.

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
The next update will include a new ingame day and the start of what you could call the "Council Corruption arc". It's just one day this time because I had to developand implement some new features for the game (sidebar, cellphone,new travel system, etc) I'm just finishing putting the dialog boxes in the new day and then I will be fixing new and old bugs.
Can't wait to see what the new day brings (Gianna:heartcoveredeyes: allready?)
keep up the good work.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Can't wait to see what the new day brings (Gianna:heartcoveredeyes: allready?)
keep up the good work.
Thanks.
Unfortunately, no Gianna in this update, only the next one. Also I changed Tessa's model from Tessa Fowler to Marina Visconti, but did not change the name of the character (Tessa Fowler does not do hardcore scenes). On the 0.2 I change Sara from Jada Fire to Diamond Jackson but forgot to put it in the changelog. Fun fact, a few days before I released the last update, Gianna Michaels was supposed to be Nina's mother and Alexis Fawx Max's mother, but since Nina is a blonde and the Morris are mostly "gingers" I swaped them.

Reactions: l44rt

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
Thanks.
Unfortunately, no Gianna in this update, only the next one. Also I changed Tessa's model from Tessa Fowler to Marina Visconti, but did not change the name of the character (Tessa Fowler does not do hardcore scenes). On the 0.2 I change Sara from Jada Fire to Diamond Jackson but forgot to put it in the changelog. Fun fact, a few days before I released the last update, Gianna Michaels was supposed to be Nina's mother and Alexis Fawx Max's mother, but since Nina is a blonde and the Morris are mostly "gingers" I swaped them.
We can only respect the work you do and the wise choices you'll make.
By the way are you going to use the picture for the friday nurses? (Saw the pic but no link in the code)

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I made a a banner to the game. The next update will be here soon. I hope I can upload it by Sunday, but there are a few things I had forgoten to do, and I stated going to the gym yesterday and now I can't move my arms. But if there is a delay it will be only by a few days.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
As of this exact moment , I have been without internet for 24 hours(I only have my 4g network) and it's Sunday so no chance it will be back at least until tommorow, so so even if I finished the game today(which is possible but unlikely ) there would be no way for me to upload it. Sorry guys.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I'm uploading the media folder right now, and then going to sleep. I have a not so small list of bugs to fix tomorrow and then I will play the game one more time to be sure it's in working condition (and then fix some small mistakes that I'm sure will be left.)

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
as of this post, the megaupload and mediafire links for the html file are still 0.2.

the google drive link appears to be for 0.3 though, so until that is corrected, people should make sure to download from google drive for the html file.

Edit: Rmaximus has fixed the issue.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
as of this post, the megaupload and mediafire links for the html file are still 0.2.

the google drive link appears to be for 0.3 though, so until that is corrected, people should make sure to download from google drive for the html file.
Sorry, my mistake. It's fixed now.

Reactions: shiddily and l44rt

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
I doubt i am going to get the answer i want but how do you cheat time. i want to do more in 1 day and i want to reverse time.

also i hope you add the ability to export saves as a file. that will help if people have problems. You can just say give me your save.

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
I doubt i am going to get the answer i want but how do you cheat time. i want to do more in 1 day and i want to reverse time.

also i hope you add the ability to export saves as a file. that will help if people have problems. You can just say give me your save.
there are still the return arrow. if you use them, you can easily replay a time with other choices

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
For some reason the fact that you have released an updated version of this game did not pop up on the main games page.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes