Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Not bad I liked this I mean it had quite an few spelling errors and some of the images were weirdly massive for some reason like gigantic but it is quite an good story I'm interested in seeing where it goes!

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
I really enjoyed this hope to see more in the future looks like it is building up to something fun.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Just like the ver.1, this is a nice game. However, after the 0.2 released, I'm a bit not sure the direction @Rmaximus going. Original 0.1 giving me the idea of watching an ordinary life corrupted into perverted world, and I enjoy the simplicity of it. As for the ver 0.2, with so many plot choice and character, things become complicated.
I can see @Rmaximus trying really hard to expand the story and world, but I think it would be more nice to have chance to explode the whole new corrupted perverted world.
Another thing is, not sure if @Rmaximus going that "common sense" changing theme, if it does, I think it would be very nice to have more description about it, instead of some short conversion.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
0.3.jpg

Step number one for 0.3 accomplished. Side bar implemented successfully. Yes, I will delete the blue link.

Reactions: seal55 and Pagot

Guest0548931

Feb 6, 2018
hey @Rmaximus (max, i see what u did there, you cute MC :p), i just wanted to say your game is quite awesome!

just a few cons (im too lazy to write all the pros, sorry):
-it's quite fast. being able to save (with multiple slots ofc) would be really helpful to explore the whole game. i can understand your problem with the side bar covering up the background (btw, it looks neat) and would suggest you make a button to hide it.
-is there a way the game keeps track of MCs command use or doesn't it matter?

most importantly: take your time! its already a great game, you dont need to rush things

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
hey @Rmaximus (max, i see what u did there, you cute MC :p), i just wanted to say your game is quite awesome!

just a few cons (im too lazy to write all the pros, sorry):
-it's quite fast. being able to save (with multiple slots ofc) would be really helpful to explore the whole game. i can understand your problem with the side bar covering up the background (btw, it looks neat) and would suggest you make a button to hide it.
-is there a way the game keeps track of MCs command use or doesn't it matter?

most importantly: take your time! its already a great game, you dont need to rush things
Thanks, the sidebar I'm adding will make saving anywhere a possibilty. And the yes, the game does keep track bit it will not matter until the next week or the one after that is completed.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Just started checking this out, if anyone could make a guide or chart as to which locations have content when, it would really help out my need to see all content. Though that's only if any saint here has the patience.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Found a bug:
Broken image ("brandilove/leason.gif")at 12:55 on Day 4 when talking to Lisa in the kitchen. Game seems to be trying to pull from "pis" instead of "pics".

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Similar one when Marcy's family is all at the pool together. It looks like the game trying to find an image for "kadafire" instead of Diamond Jackson, which is both a misspelling as well as someone who's not even in the game from what I can see.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Guys, how many save slots you think I should add to the game? I'm thinking 25.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
That sounds like more than enough. By the way, any estimate on when the next update will be released?
Maybe, next week, but it's also very possible that I will only finish it on the one after that.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes