Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I doubt i am going to get the answer i want but how do you cheat time. i want to do more in 1 day and i want to reverse time.

also i hope you add the ability to export saves as a file. that will help if people have problems. You can just say give me your save.
I will think about adding a cheat menu to the game, I just have to be careful not to break the game by doing so.
Now to export saves, that will required some research, because I have no idea how to do that for now. But in the last update I said I had no idea how to do a sidebar (those might not have been my exact words) and I added it to this updade.
For some reason the fact that you have released an updated version of this game did not pop up on the main games page.
The last update didn't as well, so I asked and was told that new updates don't automatically pop in there, staff members pick the games that appear in Latest Updates, as a form of endorsement.

Reactions: Ramboprem and kkai

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
great job i can not wait to see more. there are two little bug that bothers me. when you are in your house, it takes 15 minutes just to change rooms (lol the house must be huge) and when you go to the beach you can not leave the beach unless you use the undo button

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
to cheats is that there an equivalent of SugarCube.State.active.variables for games made by twine 2
I don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

great job i can not wait to see more. there are two little bug that bothers me. when you are in your house, it takes 15 minutes just to change rooms (lol the house must be huge) and when you go to the beach you can not leave the beach unless you use the undo button
You are supposed touse the map in the sidebar to leave, is that not working? In which day.
Also I will take a look on that, there should be almost no time change inside the house.

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
The last update didn't as well, so I asked and was told that new updates don't automatically pop in there, staff members pick the games that appear in Latest Updates, as a form of endorsement.
I hope it gets the attention it deserves. I really like it! I usually try to wait six months between playthroughs of in-development games, buuuut I think I can't resist trying this one out again already.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Just got to the beginning of the new day, looks like a good amount of content. Question, do you believe its possible to find a path through this day that gets everything in one go? Or at least the stuff that's plot related or leads to something else, and isn't just dropping by for repeatable sex. If not I'll just have to work a little harder to decide what to do when.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Just got to the beginning of the new day, looks like a good amount of content. Question, do you believe its possible to find a path through this day that gets everything in one go? Or at least the stuff that's plot related or leads to something else, and isn't just dropping by for repeatable sex. If not I'll just have to work a little harder to decide what to do when.
Yes,it's possible to see all the new content in the day, for the main story at least.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Yes,it's possible to see all the new content in the day, for the main story at least.
Thanks, the time amounts for this day seem a lot more forgiving, things Downtown seem to take no time at all for the most part. The only thing that's still harsh on that end is that almost everything on first street still seems to take 15-20 minutes, including going from room to room or having sex.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks, the time amounts for this day seem a lot more forgiving, things Downtown seem to take no time at all for the most part. The only thing that's still harsh on that end is that almost everything on first street still seems to take 15-20 minutes, including going from room to room or having sex.
Also, the saves don't seem to work on the new day.
I'm working on a fix for the time problem. Now, you can't save, load or both?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I'm working on a fix for the time problem. Now, you can't save, load or both?
It might be a problem with overwriting old saves, since mine were all full by the time I got there. When I try to save it gives me a "Sorry, couldn't save your game " message. Sometimes it would still show the updated info for the save slot, but loading it just brought up the save that had been there before. It was working fine before I got to the new day however.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
So it looks like you've got a good system sandbox-style exploring going on, but the big issue that seems to be prevalent is people missing content due to the story being forced forward each day, instead of during certain event triggers. Will this just be the way it is moving forward, or was this update's UI-improvement a stepping stone for moving towards a different way to progress the story?

Basically what I'm asking is, are you planning on moving away from day-based story progression, and more towards event-based story progression? That way people can just do day-to-day stuff to explore the town, and trigger certain events when they are ready to move the story forward.

I personally would much prefer the event-based progression, so I don't feel like I need to abuse the back button to min-max my daily activities to see as much content as possible, lol.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So it looks like you've got a good system sandbox-style exploring going on, but the big issue that seems to be prevalent is people missing content due to the story being forced forward each day, instead of during certain event triggers. Will this just be the way it is moving forward, or was this update's UI-improvement a stepping stone for moving towards a different way to progress the story?

Basically what I'm asking is, are you planning on moving away from day-based story progression, and more towards event-based story progression? That way people can just do day-to-day stuff to explore the town, and trigger certain events when they are ready to move the story forward.

I personally would much prefer the event-based progression, so I don't feel like I need to abuse the back button to min-max my daily activities to see as much content as possible, lol.
During the second week you can tackle the main and side missions in any way, time and day you wish, but that said at the end of the week you must finish the targets(main ones at least)and only the mayor can be corrupted in one day(but none of the other should take more than 3 day I think).

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
It might be a problem with overwriting old saves, since mine were all full by the time I got there. When I try to save it gives me a "Sorry, couldn't save your game " message. Sometimes it would still show the updated info for the save slot, but loading it just brought up the save that had been there before. It was working fine before I got to the new day however.
Which browser are you using?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Just so it's clear, I was able to beat the day fine and finish all the listed objectives, I just had to do it in one shot.
The only other new thing that just didn't work was the restaurant meeting with the bank girls, which just led to a bracket and a leave button.
Also a few things that were left over from the previous build, like Marcy and Sara's Friday interactions being blank (both at their house and at the beach).

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Just so it's clear, I was able to beat the day fine and finish all the listed objectives, I just had to do it in one shot.
The only other new thing that just didn't work was the restaurant meeting with the bank girls, which just led to a bracket and a leave button.
Also a few things that were left over from the previous build, like Marcy and Sara's Friday interactions being blank (both at their house and at the beach).
I will check those out, maybe release the 0.3a today. But about the saves rewriting problem, can you rewrite on other days? And did you try do the same in another browser?

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I will check those out, maybe release the 0.3a today. But about the saves rewriting problem, can you rewrite on other days? And did you try do the same in another browser?
Just tried and it seems to be letting me save on the previous days still, even over old ones. Since the saves don't travel to other browsers I'm not really able to replay to that point at the moment.
Anyone else have similar problems? If you've played on a different browser to Chrome please share your experience with saving on the final day of this build.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes