Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I have good and bad news.
Bad news, day 4 took a lot longer to finish than I thought I would, partially because I got sick last week. Nothing serious, but made progress in the development slower.
The good news is that I have almost a week free to develop the game now.
Neutral new: I will have to start the next day from scratch, but that's basically what I did with the last day so nothing new.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So...after I finished the fourth day, I didn't know were to go, I was having a hard time finding the right ideas, so I had an idea that benefits both me and you guys (however many of you still follow this thread (I appreciate it by the way)), when I'm stuck on Realms of Lust I take a few minutes writing a "new" game.
Now I know what you are thinking, developing two games at the same time is a recipe for disaster, but this game, that does not have a name yet, is just a distraction so I can forget about the main game for a few minutes, and get some new ideas to boot, it is supposed to be really short and nowhere near as complex as Realms of Lust. By the way, it a side story set in the same universe, I wanted to put this side-stories in the main game after I finished the development in the main story. The idea is you unlock them after you finish the "campaign", but my good old potato can't deal with so many passages on twine(I think, hope I'm wrong).
So that's it, day 5 is going smoothly now and when o.2 comes out I will have a new(and completed) new short game to share with you guys.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Day 5 is finished, and I'm in the middle of writing day 6 ( Saturday) which is supposed to be shorter than the last 3 days. When I'm done, I will do day 7 (Sunday) and then it will be done. Then starts that time were I have to play the game until I hate myself and the game, so I can make sure there is a minimal number of bugs and story inconsistencies. I was just making a preliminary test on day 5, and wow, so many bugs. Also good news, I will get a 10x faster internet sometime around this week(I hope) so I will be adding more mirrors for 0.2 (0.1 was around 650 MB and it took me 5 hours to upload, for each mirror. I don't know how big 0.2 will be because there is a lot(and I mean A LOT) of unused material in the folder that I will take out of the upload file, but it's safe to say it will be over 1GB).

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Good news, I finished writing the game, now I'm testing it to get rid of all the bugs like I said before(there are a lot of them), the game is much more complex than the previous version, so it will be impossible to identify all of the bugs but I will do my best to deliver it as clean as possible. I also want to make some aesthetic changes and some other adjustments. I think I will be done by the end of the week. We are almost there. By the way, I added Futa and GILF content, but you can deactivate it at the start of the game. For example, if you don't like an older woman(not that old, the model is Darla Crane) there is a small change in the text that says she got younger by magic and I just swap the models(Darla Crane for Sophie Dee in this example) same for futa.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Here it is.
Just a question: Does anyone know if the game appears automatically on the "Latest Updates" or does it have to fulfill some criteria?

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I think I should warn you guys, on day 3(the first day where you can explore the town) I'm having a infinite loop bug on chrome, but I have no idea why, it's only on chrome(on my computer anyway), the on the debug tool on twine it's running as designed, so I think it might be a problem in my browser, but if you guys run into this bug tell me and I will try to solve it.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Here it is.
Just a question: Does anyone know if the game appears automatically on the "Latest Updates" or does it have to fulfill some criteria?
Getting added to the Latest Updates is handled by the staff, IIRC. It's more a curation, than some kind of auto-updater as I understand it.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Who's the futa and how do you get her?
Day 4, college locker room, between 12 and 14 . If you met her then go to church between 14 and 16. She is also in class on day 5, that's unskipable.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes