Southron

Jun 7, 2017
One more thing, which is your favorite, Shopie dee or Darla crane for granma Emma? I'm going to be honest, it's much easier to find material on Shopie than Darla, so if there aren't a lot of people that like her I was thinking of moving her to a minor character and then make Sophie the only Emma. You guys know who I favor considering Shopie is in the Banner for the game, but if there is a lot of support for her I will keep both of them.
I mean, I've never really even been tempted to flip the "old" switch on, but it probably depends on how big a percentage of the current audience likes it. Also is "Shopie" an auto correct on your end? Because you wrote it three times.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I mean, I've never really even been tempted to flip the "old" switch on, but it probably depends on how big a percentage of the current audience likes it. Also is "Shopie" an auto correct on your end? Because you wrote it three times.
I didn't even notice:oops:

Reactions: zephyr1983

Lilshiv

Jul 15, 2017
First time playing this n I love it, only thing I didn't like was the safe part n that's only cause I had riddles, keep up the good work n can't wait to see what you come up with with next

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I decided to move darla crane to a minor character, now grandma Emma (formerly know as Dahliah) will be always Sophie dee.
Also, here is some interesting minor spoilers for the pregnancy quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Wow this is one of the few games i really want to see finished. Love the writing and the story. And from what i read in the pages before i am really exited for the next update, i just hope it will be released before christmas^^ And if you plan to put more chars in the game, i am all for busty pale red heads :D

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I just thought I should say this, I was writting the story text on the notepad and last week I started copying them to twine, that is one week ahead of schedule. There is still a lot to do but that is one of the big steps in the next update's development.

Jan 28, 2018
Wow this is one of the few games i really want to see finished. Love the writing and the story. And from what i read in the pages before i am really exited for the next update, i just hope it will be released before christmas^^ And if you plan to put more chars in the game, i am all for busty pale red heads :D
I see you are a man of culture as well
Best tastes, best memes...

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
how the hell do i get this game to work?
First download the HTML file and the media file. Extract the media file inside a folder and then put the HTML file in the same folder as the extracted folder. There should be a folder called "pics" and the file "realms of lust" in the same folder. Double click on the HTML file to open the game on your browser. Don't use Firefox, there is a problems I working on solving

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
First download the HTML file and the media file. Extract the media file inside a folder and then put the HTML file in the same folder as the extracted folder. There should be a folder called "pics" and the file "realms of lust" in the same folder. Double click on the HTML file to open the game on your browser. Don't use Firefox, there is a problems I working on solving
thanks. good game-the only thing that really bothers me is how the npcs change-i'm not a black. i also want condoms to be done away with

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes