Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
ME: I'm not going to add new characters this update I'm going to expand on the ones that are in the game and make them deeper and more meaningful
ME A FEW DAYS FROM RELEASING THE UPDATE: Added 20 new characters...

Now on the more serious businesses, I absolutely have to release the update until December 17, because I'm going to be traveling a lot after that and I will not be able to upload a large file like the pics update on my phone's internet connection, smaller uploads like the usual bug correction and maybe some missing pictures or videos are OK. Unfortunately I have three tests this week alone and two more next week so it's not going as fast as I hoped but I think I can finish it in time, on the worst of cases I'm going to not release the Sunday(which is the culmination of the second week) now and release a 0.4.1 update as soon as I can.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Damn, now I'm seriously hyped!
It's true, I counted, not all are connected to the main plot, but they all have a small story for themselves, like the PGP CEO with back pain due to her extra large assets and her extra bitchy daughter or Veronica's family who came back from Venice (sister and mother). There is one more character to be added in the Sunday event and she is supposed to be huge to the plot.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
It's true, I counted, not all are connected to the main plot, but they all have a small story for themselves, like the PGP CEO with back pain due to her extra large assets and her extra bitchy daughter or Veronica's family who came back from Venice (sister and mother). There is one more character to be added in the Sunday event and she is supposed to be huge to the plot.
Stop it i get to excited for the next update

vilas

Jan 22, 2018
He said he would be traveling after the 17th, so we are still dreaming of 0.4 (if he lives in the states there is still time).
Fingers crossed.
im waiting for this game for so long, but probably will not come for the next days :S

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I'm really sorry guys, I was busy with my finals, the game is almost done, there are justa few bugs I'm going to fix and add a few missing events, but I delayed my travels and I'm going to stay home for the next three days so I'm going to be working hard the next days.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I'm really sorry guys, I was busy with my finals, the game is almost done, there are justa few bugs I'm going to fix and add a few missing events, but I delayed my travels and I'm going to stay home for the next three days so I'm going to be working hard the next days.
Take it easy,man. Take as much time as you need

Reactions: ZeroKing21

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
Dammit, you delayed your trip for us?
You're an effin' hero

Reactions: mangafan and l44rt
D

Deleted member 22113

any way to make copy of the save files using chrome

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes