zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
Which browser are you using, and do you have the game stored on your C: drive or on an external? I actually had an issue where I had to disconnect and reconnect my external to get some of the images and videos to play.
i use google chrome. the image and gift work but the new video file in the update do not start automatically, I have to press play to start the video and the game is not on c: it's on a second hard drive in my computer, normally I do not have this problem with other games. sorry for bad english it's not my native language

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Marcy's talk option doesn't update after she learns about Marcus. Also Carla in the coffee shop

I did Carla and she shows up at the manor (and I have a guest in my room) but the quest log still says I need to talk to Bonnie for her.

Can't proceed with Kara due to bug with Melissa. Talk to her at uni, get transported to empty house. Talk to her at house, don't get needed dialogue.

Nordloud

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if they are bugs or waiting for the next release but I'll list the few blockers I've found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question on the stats page in the phone: is this reporting correct information or heavily bugged? Most of the stats for the four women listed in it appear to be very incorrect.

Otherwise loving the game and story! :)
I also had the same issues.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
About the autoplay of videos, chrome does not support autoplay anymore (I heard there is a way, but I didn't manage to get it working) so they do not autoplay...for now. And about Firefox , I'm playing the game as a test and except for a few distorted images in 3 pages the game is working fine until Tuesday, week 2. I have not tested the other days.

azeiazr

Nov 2, 2018
About the autoplay of videos, chrome does not support autoplay anymore (I heard there is a way, but I didn't manage to get it working) so they do not autoplay...for now. And about Firefox , I'm playing the game as a test and except for a few distorted images in 3 pages the game is working fine until Tuesday, week 2. I have not tested the other days.
You can use inner HTML properties on any video to make it loop and instant play.

Code:
<video src="source/videopath.webm" autoplay loop muted>
</video>
Not sure if this is what you wanted or if this will fit you.

Plus, and I'm sorry if I'm overstepping, but since I've corrected the bugs I've encountered during my playthrough, I though I would drop my file here, since the author is in vacation and can't correct bugs.
I can't remember exactly what I've corrected, but here is at least the fix for Melissa bug at the librairy and two of Lauren Downtown event's. (Edit : Since the author is bound to modify those passages, I would advise you to save before using my file, as it could be something that the author could modify in the future.)

Keep up the good job Rmaximus this was very enjoyable to play.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
You can use inner HTML properties on any video to make it loop and instant play.

Code:
<video src="source/videopath.webm" autoplay loop muted>
</video>
Not sure if this is what you wanted or if this will fit you.

Plus, and I'm sorry if I'm overstepping, but since I've corrected the bugs I've encountered during my playthrough, I though I would drop my file here, since the author is in vacation and can't correct bugs.
I can't remember exactly what I've corrected, but here is at least the fix for Melissa bug at the librairy and two of Lauren Downtown event's. (Edit : Since the author is bound to modify those passages, I would advise you to save before using my file, as it could be something that the author could modify in the future.)

Keep up the good job Rmaximus this was very enjoyable to play.
I'm not actually on vacation, just working at a lower pace because of some constraints, I actually hope I can fix the bugs until the end of the year and maybe, even put the 0.4.1 update to end the week. I just realized there is a broken path on Lauren's quest when testing for Firefox.
The problem with the autoplay property is that it won't work on chrome, so I did 't add it to keep the game consistent between browser.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
Melisa teleports me to her home if you talk to her in the library when you try to talk to her about Karen.
I can convince Lauren over and over.
I helped Hitomi out but it never goes anywhere.
On day 4 i managed to get stuck in the gymnasium after exhausting any content there. Had to load a save since the Map icon disappeared.

This is on chrome.

azeiazr

Nov 2, 2018
I'm not actually on vacation, just working at a lower pace because of some constraints, I actually hope I can fix the bugs until the end of the year and maybe, even put the 0.4.1 update to end the week. I just realized there is a broken path on Lauren's quest when testing for Firefox.
The problem with the autoplay property is that it won't work on chrome, so I did 't add it to keep the game consistent between browser.
I just checked and the code I've wrote above is working fine on Chrome.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I just checked and the code I've wrote above is working fine on Chrome.
Really? Wow, I'm going to take A look then, thanks. I tried muted and autoplay together but it didn't work, maybe I did something wrong.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Which ones? If you don't remember tell me which characters were involved
first one is after you try to be romantic with lauren and you return to the flowershop you get a pathing error when you press the leave button.

2nd is also lauren with her convince event with bonnie you get the same pathing error when you press leave.

this is the complete error.

I can't (go-to:) the passage 'Downtown2211' because it doesn't exist.►I tried to use a macro, but its call wasn't written correctly.

I get this error when talking to sophie: $VarRef is not defined►This error message was reported by your browser's Javascript engine. I don't understand it either, but it usually means that an expression was badly written.

Also with sophie you cant have any sex scenes with her when you press do naughty stuff.

Reactions: Rmaximus

thirdfromtheleft

Dec 9, 2018
most HTML devs get past this by making them gifs, incase you didn't know

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
After I fix ten to fifteen bugs I found on the game I'm going to release the 0.4.1 update in the next 48 hours. That update will also fix the bugs you guys have reported, that's why you haven't b seen a 0.4a or b as I usually release.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes