4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I got this for pic when i play. This 1 of 3 who looks the same: couch2 - hitomi1 - hit2:
couch2.jpg

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
And here it is, I will be honest I wish I had more time to work on this update, but as it is there are a few minor event missing (no impact on the main and secondary stories) and the week 2 end even on Sunday. But as I said I'm going to do my best to make a 0.4.1 to add this missing day as soon as I can. For now I would like to thank my beta tester, because without them the game would be broken right now. Merry Christmas guys.

Nordloud

Jun 6, 2017
And here it is, I will be honest I wish I had more time to work on this update, but as it is there are a few minor event missing (no impact on the main and secondary stories) and the week 2 end even on Sunday. But as I said I'm going to do my best to make a 0.4.1 to add this missing day as soon as I can. For now I would like to thank my beta tester, because without them the game would be broken right now. Merry Christmas guys.
Holy shit dude that was fast

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I know I should probably give this update a bit for some of the kinks to get worked out, but...

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Thank you so much for the update. Unfortunately, I do have to report that the Firefox issues are still happening.

It's also still possible to get trapped in the locker room and the nurse's office on day 4.

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
I finished Melissa quest, when I try to talk her about Kara in the library I'm teleported at her house. When I talk to her at home Kara's quest don't progress.

Is the pregnancy quest with Sophie complete?

And Asa's quest?

If I may suggest something: we have a limited time to act, it could be REALLY useful have a schedule of the various character, half of the time I'm searching for them or waiting the right time at the only location I can remember...

Thank you for your hard work Rmaximus, I wish you Merry Christmas. May Santa bring to you the inspiration required to complete your wonderful game

Nov 17, 2018
Great update! I love that you brought us Christy Mack, she's a legend and suitable for the role.
Two bugs: Can only leave the mobile phone with "undo" and later in the game every encounter to a woman is directly an action.
I had much fun with your update, thank you.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I just came here to say that I am watching the comments for bugs that are reported but since I'm on a farm and the internet connection is unstable to say the least I'm not going to be able to answer everyday. Fixing the issues though.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if they are bugs or waiting for the next release but I'll list the few blockers I've found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question on the stats page in the phone: is this reporting correct information or heavily bugged? Most of the stats for the four women listed in it appear to be very incorrect.

Otherwise loving the game and story! :)

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Some pages are doubled, for example when you introduce Bonnie to mom and sis. Get to the end, diologue repeats, then have option to move on.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes