Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Not sure if you are still taking bug reports but there was one for me don't remember her name. but the redheaded witch mother on the three daughter's that one. if you take the more corrupting path with her in the flower shop where she give's you BJ etc that scene never moves on if you go back to her again, after, it will just kept repeating over and over I was using Firefox.

Reactions: Rmaximus

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
I am getting the really vertically stretched out image bug. i forgot if their was a fix?
Edit: this is on firefox just so you know

Aug 26, 2018
so, very noob question.
How do i make the pictures match with the game? i am clueless on this, since this is my first time doing html as a game/VN.
I got the html working so far, but the images dont show at all when i begin it, and i have extracted media update file, i just dont know what to do with it now.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Seems there's something wrong ..:(
Only Google Chrome give correct picture.. IE11(too high) , Edge17 (nothing!), Safari5.1.7 (too wide), Opera57 (nothing) and FF 64 (64b) give at best images that are too high or too wide, completely distorted. Even Chromium fail
Too bad .. seems a good faping game .. :cry:
Testing on Win10, with v3 replace by v4 then replace by 4.1 ..

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
so, very noob question.
How do i make the pictures match with the game? i am clueless on this, since this is my first time doing html as a game/VN.
I got the html working so far, but the images dont show at all when i begin it, and i have extracted media update file, i just dont know what to do with it now.
Do you have the media file and html file in the same map? If not, you should do so and then see if it still doesn't show the images.
Do you have all of the media files installed?

lorenzovalla

Jul 21, 2017
Guys I can't install it. I extract the media folder in the same folder of the HTML FILE but when I start the game no images appears, just text

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
I also encountered the same problem.. Never see the picture.. Anyone help?? I use Firefox.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

casper357

Apr 29, 2018
You must have something like that :

Realms of Lust 0.41\Realms of lust 0.4.1.html
Realms of Lust 0.41\pics
Realms of Lust 0.41\pics\events\
Realms of Lust 0.41\pics\icons\

etc...

Reactions: Nandu and prince8

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017