AizenHackz

Jun 28, 2017
I have a problem in Chrome with the map icons not lining up with the actual links

Need to download update 4.0 and 4.1 to ensure that all images are included
i also have the issue involving the map and images related to new releases not showing up in new game launcher

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Dev - not played yet but this sounds my type of game.

As a newbie it would be handy to just have an all in one mega link rather than a main + a number of updates. Think whats its going to be like for a new person in 5 or 10 or more updates time.

I think you should have a full file and then obviously the latest update only file form the last version to the new version and maybe the update file from the past 2 or 3 updates as people tend to not play every update.

Reactions: Rmaximus

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So...there are a lot of new people here...welcome everyone. I'm a little overwhelmed here but I will try to answer the question, just give me some time as I'm going to be busy for the next few hours.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Edge doesn't work at all, black screen
Explorer part of text appears but no pictures
Chrome all text is visible but still no pictures
Apparently using firefox pictures get compressed

What to do..?

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
If I Talk to Jane in late 4.1 something goes very wrong. I have to leave by the map icon and there is no pictures. It remains like that til she goes to school and then it resets.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
What a mess in dowload section, dont know what its necessary to play and what is just update. And there's any utorrent link or compressed version? 1.8 gb its too big for mega.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Edge doesn't work at all, black screen
Explorer part of text appears but no pictures
Chrome all text is visible but still no pictures
Apparently using firefox pictures get compressed

What to do..?
Opera? though it is chromium based so same issue as chrome possibly, safari?......LOL. Probably just an optimization issue that is easily fixed so other option is to wait.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know the console command to get access to variables? "SugarCube.State.active.variables" doen't work. The problem stemming from the first word, Sugar Cube.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
1.8 gb its too big for mega.
What? just sign up for a free account you get at least 5G (it fluctuates) per 24hr and it downloads much quicker than a torrent. I've download much more than 5G in the past. If you hit your limit all you need to do is change your IP and it resets.

Graav

Jul 15, 2017
Well i downloaded the game with all the image pack, but actually i got a problem with the map, the icon are not on the right position, i'm using chrome.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'll keep this list updated with any issues I find:

Missing pictures:
/pics/portrait/mfiggs.jpg

The initial pictures of bonnie (in the gym, from barley leagal) are of Mia aren't they?
pics\people\kennedyleigh night-night2 an perv1-perv5.jpg

There are some scenes with Megan the nurse where in each shot she changes from blonde to brunette. Trya dn keep the look consit on each page.

Ideas:
In contacts: Dont show a persons name or photo until you've met them (spoils the fun)
Put the contacts in some sort of logical order Id suggest put family in one section, then break the others down into sections where appropriate (haven't played enough to suggest what)

Add in Stella Cox ;)

-----

The English is a lot better than some games on here, most of it is just really simple grammar and spelling, which could be easily cleaned by a native speaker.

I think this game suffers from the lack of any actual game. Although you can choose where to go there doesn't appear to be any real interaction.

Whilst I applaud the amount of content, scratch the service and there isn't really much going on.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know the console command to get access to variables? "SugarCube.State.active.variables" doen't work. The problem stemming from the first word, Sugar Cube.
Its not built using sugarcube so thats your problem.

I don't know how to cheat in vanilla Twine :(
I'm trying to goggle it but can't find anything

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Great game for your first work.Great selection of girls.There are some grammatical mistakes here and there but its tolerable and also can be fixed in the future updates.Good job.Keep it up.^^

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Just a head's up - I'm on Firefox Quantum 64.0 - images are squished and formatting's all off on the v0.4.1 version.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to create a permanent save file?
Because currently if I close the game (the tab or the whole browser) the save is completely gone and I have to start the game from the beginning.
Saves work for me, I believe the saves are stored in your cookies so if you are cleaning cookies after each session or perhaps in icognito mode it won't hold hold the save file.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Allow us to save to disk please. This is a pretty long game and some of us clear our cookies regularly. @Rmaximus

Also, one of the quests is stuck. Metting Tessa. If for some reason you decide not to go with Bonnie the moment that option appears, its gone forever. youll never get another chance to visit Tessa, effectively preventing you from ever finishing.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes