Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
And use Google chrome. Firefox creates problems with the game
Hmmm, according to the developer updated notes Firefox should work also.... I hope :D

Edited: Och well, all versions of firefox makes the pictures look veeeeeryyyyyy tall......
Chrome works fine...:(

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
The story itself sounds interesting, but the game is still very rough, the way it delivers the story leaves more questions than answers, for example Bonnie according to the game walked in on me taking a shower, but that didn't happen, another example Mrs. Smith offered me an assistant job, that didn't happen either.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Game have a feeling of shounen light novel and MC is like japanese beta protagonist, don't have will of his own and do everything random girls told him to do. And whines. I almost chocked, when he said that nothing can be convinient is his life after suddenly turning into superhandsome macho/god from virgin nerd and banging half of the time.
But it's not bad I think. Although it's a common japanese type of story I never seen this in pure western setting. So it has unique and fresh feeling.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I also encountered the same problem.. Never see the picture.. Anyone help?? I use Firefox.
Steps to correctly install the game:
  1. Create a folder for the game.
  2. Download and unpack "0.3 Media Folder Base" into the game folder you created in step #1.
  3. Download and unpack "0.4 Update Media file" into the same game folder.
  4. Download and unpack "0.4.1 Media Update File" into the same game folder.
  5. Download and unpack "0.4.1 HTML FILE" into the same game folder.

Reactions: DGS600 and Scrichta

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm, according to the developer updated notes Firefox should work also.... I hope :D

Edited: Och well, all versions of firefox makes the pictures look veeeeeryyyyyy tall......
Chrome works fine...:(
That problem only happens on the first page when you're making the futa and grandma choices. And the same issue exists in IE, not just Firefox. Once you get past the crappy code for that first page the rest of the game looks fine in FF and IE.

Reactions: Pif paf

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Huh, surprised I haven't seen this one before.
That Transformation and Mind Control caught my eye real fast so I gotta ask how are those implemented?

Does transformation only mean that the MC turns sexy at the beginning, but no actual transformation mechanics are used within the game or can that be used on the girls?

Also what is the "level" of Mind Control in this one? Is it just light corruption like "You really feel like banging so next time you'll be more okay with it." or the outright "You do as you're told and change completely right away." type?

Ryel

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to create a permanent save file?
Because currently if I close the game (the tab or the whole browser) the save is completely gone and I have to start the game from the beginning.

Reactions: Samo_936

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Damn it, this game was going so well for me until the game suddenly opens up and we have to mess with time and we have to click menus after menus looking for something to happen. Why can't the game just keep being linear and focus on story and sex scenes instead of tedious menu and map navigation and the need to pass time by ourselves to progress? So disappointing. I was really on board especially the part where guys around MC gets changed into females. Too bad.

Reactions: AWolfe

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
I dunno, the sex didn't seem to have any weight to it at all, like one minute you're normal, the next you're banging your grandma.... and you definitely need to get rid of that step-cest crap, mom needs to be mom.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
Steps to correctly install the game:
  1. Create a folder for the game.
  2. Download and unpack "0.3 Media Folder Base" into the game folder you created in step #1.
  3. Download and unpack "0.4 Update Media file" into the same game folder.
  4. Download and unpack "0.4.1 Media Update File" into the same game folder.
  5. Download and unpack "0.4.1 HTML FILE" into the same game folder.
Thank you very much, I will try(y)

Samon11

Oct 27, 2018
I have a problem in Chrome with the map icons not lining up with the actual links

Need to download update 4.0 and 4.1 to ensure that all images are included

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes