riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Just a couple of suggestions for things to be added. Nothing story-wise, but more just functions.

One: Allow me to export saves. I typically play these games on gamcore on my phone's browser in incognito mode, and sometimes the cookies reset, so I will lose all my saves. I think adding a save export and import function would help out with this. It could also be something that you could use to transfer your choices from the first part into the second part, or the second to the third part.

Two: Add a gallery for scenes that cant be repeated. Like, it would be a way that the player can replay events and possibly make different choices, without necessarily affecting your original choices, in case the player wants to view all the images.

I don't know, just some suggestions that I think could be some quality-of-life improvements.

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Anybody else getting an error when you unzip the files? I get a notification that there is data after the payload.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
ok what the hell? a HTML game with 4 parts of download and each about 4,4 GB ?! :D why is it this big? only pictures and videos and no text? is it even worth downloading?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
ok what the hell? a HTML game with 4 parts of download and each about 4,4 GB ?! :D why is it this big? only pictures and videos and no text? is it even worth downloading?
From what i heard it lacks the " save to Disk" functionality where you could save you save file in your HDD so when you close the game, go outside enjoy life, meet you friends and come back and play the game again you could play loading the save file and starting where you left off, thus making playing games easy and worthwhile. But it does not have that. So i am not gonna download 5gb and start from the beginning every time i close and open the game. I am going to hold back until the save feature is incorporated. I also like to keep my browser clean of cookies and stuff, me being nit picky. Just my two cents. Cheers

Ramboprem

Jun 5, 2021
I will think about adding a cheat menu to the game, I just have to be careful not to break the game by doing so.
Now to export saves, that will required some research, because I have no idea how to do that for now. But in the last update I said I had no idea how to do a sidebar (those might not have been my exact words) and I added it to this updade.

The last update didn't as well, so I asked and was told that new updates don't automatically pop in there, staff members pick the games that appear in Latest Updates, as a form of endorsement.
Spr

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
From what i heard it lacks the " save to Disk" functionality where you could save you save file in your HDD so when you close the game, go outside enjoy life, meet you friends and come back and play the game again you could play loading the save file and starting where you left off, thus making playing games easy and worthwhile. But it does not have that. So i am not gonna download 5gb and start from the beginning every time i close and open the game. I am going to hold back until the save feature is incorporated. I also like to keep my browser clean of cookies and stuff, me being nit picky. Just my two cents. Cheers
you can't save the game within the file which sucks but you can save through the browser. The moment you launch the game go down and there is a load tab where you can load the game were you saved. You most likely missed it when playing but you can save on the left after introduction from the save disk image than a load image also. I took a screenshot so you can see what i'm talking about.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
you can't save the game within the file which sucks but you can save through the browser. The moment you launch the game go down and there is a load tab where you can load the game were you saved. You most likely missed it when playing but you can save on the left after introduction from the save disk image than a load image also. I took a screenshot so you can see what i'm talking about.
Interesting. Didnt Notice it. So it doesn't get deleted if i clear cookies or data of my browser ? like i can resume from where i left off ? That's good. :WeSmart:
Thanks a lot.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Rmaximus How to access the "other" storyline i. e. "the-not-become-a-dumb-bimbo" for Asa Akira. I have played this game the fifth time and still cant figure it out till now. Can you or anybody help?

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
Interesting. Didnt Notice it. So it doesn't get deleted if i clear cookies or data of my browser ? like i can resume from where i left off ? That's good. :WeSmart:
Thanks a lot.
From what you wrote you said there wasn't a save system but my bad I can't read minds like everyone else must be because i'm just a peasant my apologies good sir. How about you don't clear your cookies and data than problem solved. If that is too much for you than you can always ask the developer but he's busy working on a new project or you can just play something else no one is forcing you to play the game. I recommend you play Paradise Found it's a good game and you can save within the file that should satisfy you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
From what you wrote you said there wasn't a save system but my bad I can't read minds like everyone else must be because i'm just a peasant my apologies good sir. How about you don't clear your cookies and data than problem solved. If that is too much for you than you can always ask the developer but he's busy working on a new project or you can just play something else no one is forcing you to play the game. I recommend you play Paradise Found it's a good game and you can save within the file that should satisfy you.
whoa whoa why you getting angry my friend ? I appreciate your help really. I had an option clicked which i didnt seem to notice before " clear cookies and data when browser closes". Unchecking that did the work. It keeps the save files for me to resume. Thanks again.

Reactions: bloodnum

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Rmaximus How to access the "other" storyline i. e. "the-not-become-a-dumb-bimbo" for Asa Akira. I have played this game the fifth time and still cant figure it out till now. Can you or anybody help?
i tryied to end her quest before anything else, and i could convince her instead of break her, but now i'm unable to end siri's quest, bc i have to talk with someone in the bank, but no one marks the flag

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
Can anyone of you good people suggest me some games like this? Thanks
If you haven't played it yet I recommend Paradise Found. There's a lot of content and the developer did a good job at making it seem realistic with progress and at the same time not over doing it. There will be times where you think it's over but it's not if you can't progress a character it means you need to progress another. It's also java so you can save within the file and not worry about playing it on the browser.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] (CH1-2 + CH 3) - Original Size 13.2GB + 13.1GB
Compressed Compilation CH1-3 (5.48GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This file includes the latest versions of all three chapters, with a few tweaks to fix minor bugs and usability issues.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] (CH1-2 + CH 3) - Original Size 13.2GB + 13.1GB
Compressed Compilation CH1-3 (5.48GB): MEGA - - TORRENT

This file includes the latest versions of all three chapters, with a few tweaks to fix minor bugs and usability issues.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
You, my dear sir, truly are the King of Kings.

• Love
Reactions: hngg
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes