Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
where
in this game you are going to die 3 or 4 times. To avoid that you have to have sex with the girls who are arriving, except for the one with green hair. With the green haired one, you die first and then raise her rank to "C" when you come back to life. For the crime, no fucking idea, just put a lot of powerful guards and if you have enough money use the cleaner of the succubus that appears later (it is not one of the girls to get). Good luck my dude.
Some say that it is by raising one of his skills to 3, it worked for me by raising the rank to C.

Feb 3, 2020
May I ask about the situation regarding the fan translation (Not the mtl one), is there one in progress or done yet?

Sorry I can't spend much time checking the 29 pages to know the situation myself as I'm a bit busy lately.

Thanks for any replies and/or help with this.

fuuzan

Jan 14, 2020
still not maxed all space for building

and howto get merchant girl who always get money from store if i use cheat engine to 0 fund i get game over because broke

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Meimitei circle updates leave me confused :WaitWhat: , will there be prostitution of the heroines or not? It also says that the brothel system would be in the form of DLC, due to "certain people".:cautious: great.

Reactions: Qwenlog

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
Meimitei circle updates leave me confused :WaitWhat: , will there be prostitution of the heroines or not? It also says that the brothel system would be in the form of DLC, due to "certain people".:cautious: great.
we already have prostitution although it's just in a dream and everyone forgot about it once they woke up, or is that something new?

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
we already have prostitution although it's just in a dream and everyone forgot about it once they woke up, or is that something new?
Well now the prostitution is supposed to be real, but it is focusing more on harem content and the dark content would be a dlc...

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
0 guides on remuneration? Almost seems like a trap given how finicky it is. Even if I select all yellow, it fails more often than not.

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
Lots of the problems with the guide in general. No explanation as to how recipes are actually obtained. Maxed out cooking does NOT automatically give you recipes like what the guide would suggest. In fact, only about 5% of what is on the guide is remotely accurate. Might as well just have used a random word generator to create the guide!

Oxyacetylene

Oct 24, 2019
really excite for the new version so hopefully I can play it with translation
Hard Agree, easily my favourite Circle Memetei game (they're all quite fun). Can't wait to be able to play this and hopefully the business relationship between Kagura Games and Circle Memetei continues.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
Hard Agree, easily my favourite Circle Memetei game (they're all quite fun). Can't wait to be able to play this and hopefully the business relationship between Kagura Games and Circle Memetei continues.
They took about 4 years to translate Dungeon town, imagine how long it took to translate this one. Add to that, Kagura coincidentally translates already translated games and adds other projects in between, unfortunately for us. I prefer a shitty mtl in a language that is not even my native, enough to understand. But yeah, i hope Kagura translates it and i hope that me and you are still alive to play it.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes